PDA

View Full Version : Zenith web site updated

zenarch
December 16th, 2002, 12:24 AM
Hi everybody,
I just wanted you to know that I've finally learned to work on my own site and that from now on the info you see there will be kept up to date. Thanks for your patience.
Joe Bauernfeind http://www.zenitharchery.com
Zenarch

JTPArcher
December 16th, 2002, 02:19 AM
Looks good Mr. Joe!:D I'm gonna have to get one of those new flag releases. I got 2 of your 3 finger releases and I can't put 'em down! Maybe you'll have to update that winners page after this year!:p
Jonathan

runawaysXs
December 16th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Looks good Joe the flag I have to see if my honey will let me have one

runawaysXs

they can run but they can hide:)

zenarch
December 27th, 2002, 06:25 PM
Hi guys,
I'm just about caught up with the web site update. If anyone is having navigation trouble or any other ideas you'd like to see incorporated, you can reply here and let me know. I use Internet Explorer on a 1024x762 screen and I didn't do a lot of testing with other resolutions or browsers, so there may be problems I'm not aware of. Not too technical though, I'm still a newbie with working on web sites.
Joe B.

Party in a can
December 30th, 2002, 12:57 PM
just out of curiosity..... whens someone gonna make a release with the Canadian flag on it?

p.s. i have to admit the new paint jobs look pretty kool

O.J. AVERY JR
December 31st, 2002, 10:46 AM
JOE B.. GOOD DEAL ON YOUR WEB.. PROMISE NOT TO BREAK MY BOW

archeryworld
January 2nd, 2003, 11:39 PM
Joe B.............I just shot a 300-60X with that new Polished Brass Comfort 3 you sent me.:D :D I am just starting to shoot again after shoulder surgery, Looks like I am well on my way. I will try to look you up at the AMO show. Butch

zenarch
January 3rd, 2003, 04:31 PM
Butch,
You and the wife should be looking for team events to enter. Good going and I'll see you at AMO. (Why did they have to screw around with the name?)
Joe B.

zenarch
January 22nd, 2003, 12:41 PM
I'm going to put an availability list for the Patriot and Flame releases on the web site for anyone thinking about getting one. They are a Limited Ediition and are going fast, if you're thinking about getting one, check out the list before Vagas or NFAA Nationals.
Joe B.

Nino
January 29th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Were is the list I can't find it. It says call for availability.

zenarch
January 30th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Nino,
I jumped the gun. I got busy and didn't get to work on it. Check it again in a couple of days. Sorry.
Zenarch

Nino
January 30th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Thanks Joe. I am loving the Flag four finger I bought from you. I am thinking about getting a 3 finger one just like it. I already have a 3 Finger Flame as well.