PDA

View Full Version : I need to get my boat in the water....

Nick1959
March 26th, 2007, 10:55 AM
We've had some unusually warm weather this weekend and looks like most of this week. I've got the fever. :target:

jagerace
March 26th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Takin mine out for the 2nd time today.:darkbeer:

Josh

Phoenix34
March 26th, 2007, 01:07 PM

Josh

I'm on my way!:darkbeer:

jagerace
March 26th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Well it was a short trip. Launched the boat, flipped the trolling motor down and snap!!! The cable on the motor broke. Called the shop and it was $85 to get a new cable. So I went to Bass Pro and a few hundred dollars later I got a new Minn Kota motor. Just got it installed and will have it on the water at daybreak tomorrow. Hope everyone else's trip went better.

Josh

semobow
March 26th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Took mine out yesterday. Fished hard and only caught three crappie. Maybe next time.

Nick1959
March 26th, 2007, 10:54 PM

Josh

The lakes in the Twin Cities are pretty much devoid of ice .... but ... Park Rapids 200 miles north of here still has 2' of ice.:mg: Of course that's where my boat is. :sad:

Will be heading up in the next couple of weeks to bring it home. Won't be soon enough.

Nick

CardGuy
March 26th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Nick, I hear you loud and clear. My boat is still in storage near Grand Rapids. Sure was nice out today! 85! whoo hoo! Summer can't come soon enough. What shops or clubs do you shoot at around the metro? I mostly shoot Bwana in Little Canada an Archery Headquarters in Rochester.
Tim

Nick1959
March 28th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Nick, I hear you loud and clear. My boat is still in storage near Grand Rapids. Sure was nice out today! 85! whoo hoo! Summer can't come soon enough. What shops or clubs do you shoot at around the metro? I mostly shoot Bwana in Little Canada an Archery Headquarters in Rochester.
Tim

I shoot at Bwana's also. I usually shoot in the spring league there.

This year I shot spots at Gander in Woodbury.

Can't wait to get outside.

Nick