PDA

View Full Version : Bennet Springs Trout

Ty Noe
April 11th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Does anyone here go fish for Trout at Bennet Springs Mo. I have caught afew rainbows out of there. I think im heading back this summer for my third time haha...addicting stuff
..its alot of fun.....Ty Noe

semobow
April 12th, 2007, 11:29 PM
I have never been to Bennet Springs. I usually go to Meramec springs or Montauk sp. I would like to try bennet though.

jagerace
April 13th, 2007, 12:15 AM
I'm there almost every weekend. If anyone needs help learning how to fly fish successfully down there I'd be happy to help. Unless your a spin fisherman, then you can park your butt in zone 3 and stay out of my way.:wink:

Josh

HootOwl81
April 13th, 2007, 12:24 AM
god i miss that place. i havent been there for 5years back when i lived in boviler:sad:

Ty Noe
April 13th, 2007, 12:48 AM
I'm there almost every weekend. If anyone needs help learning how to fly fish successfully down there I'd be happy to help. Unless your a spin fisherman, then you can park your butt in zone 3 and stay out of my way.:wink:

Josh

yea i spin fish i dont go down there enough to spend the money on fly fishing...I think we are going down this summer..im not the guy that has everything figured out and i dont have all kinds of tools and waders i just go down fishing and i catch a few fish...its a lot of fun.

Ty

No.1 Hoyt
April 16th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I have never been there Ive been to lake Tanycomo and i will goto Meramac this summer

Ty Noe
April 30th, 2007, 06:48 PM
what are some tips i could use for spin fishing in zone 3. thats natural isnt it....we use powerbait....i did hook a little fly on one time just messin around and caught a couple....thanks for all your help....good luck fishin and huntin...

Ty Noe

Archeryman101
May 12th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I have been there a few times. I grew up in MO and have fly fished a lot of places. I have had some really good success down on the White River just into Arkansas. Not sure if you can make that drive or not but if you get a chance go. There is a lot of good fish to be caught there. Fishing around the dam is good but they let water out reguarly. But I have caught a lot of fish at Bennett but never caught nice ones reguarly. Maybe just the fisherman!

Ty Noe
June 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM
I cant wait until i get to go back down there. We are going sometime this summer. Im going with my grandparents and they love it. Does anyone have any tips i could use? thanks a lot
Ty Noe

joebowman
June 14th, 2007, 02:27 AM
I have been there a few times. I grew up in MO and have fly fished a lot of places. I have had some really good success down on the White River just into Arkansas. Not sure if you can make that drive or not but if you get a chance go. There is a lot of good fish to be caught there. Fishing around the dam is good but they let water out reguarly. But I have caught a lot of fish at Bennett but never caught nice ones reguarly. Maybe just the fisherman!

I live by the white here in Arkansas. I love it there. I have never been to bennet springs but I go to Roaring River. It is good for the kids, with the hatchery and the big spring is beautiful.

legacy_hunter02
June 15th, 2007, 11:00 AM
used to go there a lot fly fishin but havent been there in quite a few years pretty much got rid of all of my fly fishin stuff and went to all bass fishing mainly