PDA

View Full Version : Original Mitchell Spidercast Equipment

GolfinHunter
May 3rd, 2007, 05:09 PM
I have two original Mitchell Spidercast setups. A Mitchell Spidercast SC50 Spinning reel on a Mitchell Spidercast Spincast rod. I also have a Mitchell Spidercast SCP300L Pro on a Mitchell Spidercast Baitcast rod. I know when these first came out they were supposed to be some high end gear. I fell in love with the Spidercast line of equipment and hated to see them go out of business. There is the new Spidercast stuff out there but it is in no way made like the original. Any idea of the value of these setups? Just curious if anybody else was as impressed with how well Mitchell made this series.

NY911
May 3rd, 2007, 05:11 PM
Man! I have one - still my favorite baitcaster! I bought so Much SpiderWire that I was set for years - still am!

WAID
May 3rd, 2007, 10:41 PM
Grandpa had one. I loved that setup. The only spinning reel I've liked with braid. We both caught a lot of fish on it. Somebody decided they deserved it more than grandpa along with a bunch of his other gear. Grandpa learned the hard way you have to lock up even if you live out in the country.