PDA

View Full Version : Big Do'ins Today at Martin Archery

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 12:34 PM
A little bird (well actually a very large bird:D) has O-fficially started the countdown to a day you wouldn't want to call off sick on if you work for Martin Archery in Walla Walla or Yakima....:secret:

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 12:41 PM
I was told to have fun and bring a camera :embara:

TCR1
May 16th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Do you ever go anywhere without a camera or without having fun? Thats your style, so life as normal for you Joel:darkbeer:

Brown Hornet
May 16th, 2007, 12:44 PM

Take lots of pics.....

Bobmuley
May 16th, 2007, 12:46 PM
What?

My guess is a certain retiree is bound for the northwest...(?)

pintojk
for JoelC and PUG's famed "cage match" :secret:

PBean

JawsDad

So, how does it feel to be taunted?? :tongue:

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 12:47 PM

Bring your ID as well...need to have proof of being over 21:zip:

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Bring your ID as well...need to have proof of being over 21:zip:

is it Joel-a-rita time already? :cocktail:

LeEarl
May 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Have a Joel-a-rite on me (after work) :wink: And that camera might come in handy......

Grey Eagle
So, how does it feel to be taunted?? :tongue:

LOL........... :D............man, I missed a golden opportunity here.

Good catch JD :)

Doc

I don't know what all their names are...one might be Rita:noidea:

Brown Hornet
May 16th, 2007, 12:54 PM

Nope....but we need to make sure that you work there....no imposters or wanna bees aloud.:eek:

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 12:56 PM
I don't know what all their names are...one might be Rita:noidea:

That or a Joel-tini

Equal parts Hornito's Tequila and Grand Marnier with fresh lime juice on the rocks, salted rim...or shaken and poured into a martini glass. Cheers! :cocktail:

JawsDad
May 16th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Let's see if I remember how these things go... I learned this from that PUG and Joel person..

Today at Walla^2 there will be a ________. The M4L/R4L team has ______ and _________ to provide a _____________. In a sign of _____________ for all the ________________ we collectively wish __________ and __________ as well as ______________ all the _______________ for a ___________ and all the ________________.

Tune in later as the blanks are filled in... :thumb:

TCR1
May 16th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Let's see if I remember how these things go... I learned this from that PUG and Joel person..

Today at Walla^2 there will be a Throwdown. The M4L/R4L team has arranged and worked to provide a fantastic event. In a sign of morbidity for all the members we collectively wish Jake and Joel as well as the ring announcer all the safety for a clean and fair match and all the spoils to the victor.

I couldn't wait, so I filled them in for you.

:embara:

Macaholic
May 16th, 2007, 01:24 PM

Today at Walla^2 there will be a ________. The M4L/R4L team has ______ and _________ to provide a _____________. In a sign of _____________ for all the ________________ we collectively wish __________ and __________ as well as ______________ all the _______________ for a ___________ and all the ________________.

what he said:wink:

....and Joel....how about one of the Joel-tinis, that sounded GOOD:darkbeer:

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 01:26 PM
We need those great Teaser pics too...you know the ones that you cannot tell if it's a grasshopper's leg or the Eiffel Tower.:rolleyes:

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Something like this:D

TCR1
May 16th, 2007, 01:30 PM
I don't remember red hot magma as part of the throwdown?

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 01:32 PM
:rofl:

You guys crack me up :D

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I don't remember red hot magma as part of the throwdown?

You don't think the cage match would be over a normal mat do you...this is Joel and Pug we are talking about...not a couple rookie fighters like Liddell and Jackson.

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 01:38 PM

i was thinking that everyone might enjoy a nice photo of witchy woman for starters:wink:

Kelsnore
May 16th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I thought you were talking about the 1st annual Martin Girl mud wrtestling championships!! :)

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 01:46 PM
What, what............. what's this about Witchy woman and mudwrestling :dontknow:

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 01:47 PM
What, what............. what's this about Witchy woman and mudwrestling :dontknow:

RIGHT.....RIGHT.....EXACTLY

Woody69
May 16th, 2007, 01:51 PM

Looks like BBQ'ed meat to me ???

So what's the story, Don't leave us hanging !

Woody

Dredly
May 16th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Looks like BBQ'ed meat to me ???

So what's the story, Don't leave us hanging !

Woody

I think Joel is already to housed to reach the keyboard :mg:

JawsDad
May 16th, 2007, 02:20 PM
I heard something TRADITIONAL like this is headed up PacNW way too.... what could it be??

goofy2788
May 16th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Hmm....things could be getting interesting.:heh: :thumb:

archerycharlie
May 16th, 2007, 02:28 PM

Wow is that a very rare steak?:mg:

Or a big boil ready too POP? :pukey:

Or a big ole Python snake skin?:eek: AC

irefuse
May 16th, 2007, 02:29 PM
I heard this was going to carry over into all hours of the night, but I'm betting on a 5 minute knock-out ;

TCR1
May 16th, 2007, 02:36 PM
I think the bout is scheduled for 3-4 rounds. I'm thinking this one will go the distance!

JawsDad
May 16th, 2007, 02:40 PM
I think I just heard air forceONE fly over..

RT1
May 16th, 2007, 02:49 PM
I'm not following what the big hoopla is about. I haven't been on this forum in 2-3 months?

Fill in the missing details, anybody?

Brown Hornet
May 16th, 2007, 02:58 PM
I'm not following what the big hoopla is about. I haven't been on this forum in 2-3 months?

Even if you had been on here you would still have no clue as to what we are talking about.:wink:

But all will know very soon....hang in there for a bit and enjoy the ride.

CHOO CHOO :wink:

pintojk
May 16th, 2007, 03:01 PM

let's put it this way ..... last week AT had a "cage match" thread, and JoelC called PUG out :mg: well ..... PUG's gunna take him to task today :mg: only time will tell what'll happen at WallaWalla today.

Let's hope JoelC's not chicken and can take a good ribbin' :wink:

PBean

LeEarl
May 16th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Good ribbin, I like that one :smile:

As for air forceONE, he better get his flyby pointed to WI this weekend. I hear he's looking for some cheese.......

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Nice banner you guys sent us!

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 03:15 PM
The gift basket was a nice choice. I don't think there is enough for Pug though :wink:

LeEarl
May 16th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Whoo-Whoo.... Looks like the train is at the station :smile:

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 03:21 PM
joel....i know because of gag orders and non disclosure agreements you cant post photos of everything....but how about that one thing...you know, the thing a ma gigger.....can you show it??????

PUG
May 16th, 2007, 03:22 PM
joel....i know because of gag orders and non disclosure agreements you cant post photos of everything....but how about that one thing...you know, the thing a ma gigger.....can you show it??????

Joel, do not post any teaser pics of the "you know what"....i mean it... :mad:

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Joel, do not post any teaser pics of the "you know what"....i mean it... :mad:

I concur...none of The "you know what" and especially none of Your "you know what":)

Kstigall
May 16th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Just wrap it in a flag and be done with it!

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 03:30 PM
come on joel....certainly the "you know what" can be photo'd and posted.....heck, ive had one of em now for what.....6 weeks...and half of NC has seen it.....so go ahead.....post up

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Just wrap it in a flag and be done with it!

and you can click right off:mad:

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Whoo-Whoo.... Looks like the train is at the station :smile:

I like the looks of this train!

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I like the looks of this train!

nice.....im betting if the rabbit slayer from the land of syrup had anything to do with that truck....its gonna be some good food....

goofy2788
May 16th, 2007, 03:45 PM
From the sounds of things the M4L's may have a new "flag" to salute.:eek:

sagecreek
May 16th, 2007, 03:52 PM
I just wished it was the long overdue unveiling of the new 07 Rytera line. :wink:

JawsDad
May 16th, 2007, 03:52 PM
I don't know.. but it's a good thing the women of M4L/R4L are hot.. cause those are some ugly guys on that banner... :eek3: :bolt:

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Now this is getting really exciting! How you guys arranged to have a small flock of geese do a fly by through the building is beyond me :eek:...incredible!

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Now this is getting really exciting! How you guys arranged to have a small flock of geese do a fly by through the building is beyond me :eek:...incredible!

Remember H4E's geese problem?....Problem solved:thumb:

You would have to expect the Canadian air force to make an appearance today:)

LeEarl
May 16th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Joel has a camera, no work for him today :wink: You should just keep going around taking pics of everything at W^2 and post them. We just might see something new in one of them.......

DarrinM
May 16th, 2007, 04:14 PM

Who got in my basement for pics???? I have all of those same bows :eek: :wink:

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Remember H4E's geese problem?....Problem solved:thumb:

You would have to expect the Canadian air force to make an appearance today:)

They were on their way up from a show in Florida, I got them to do the fly-by at a reduced rate :wink:

Well, about now I figure there is some sticky fingers at the plant........ and it may be a while for more photos to surface :D

Great job on the banner Mac, I'll be looking for a poster copy of it.

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Ryan Martin seems to be enjoying the meal dispite the strange fellow behind him.

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 04:47 PM
At this point there was little talk...however, there was plenty animal like noises and finger licking going on.

goofy2788
May 16th, 2007, 04:55 PM
At this point there was little talk...however, there was plenty animal like noises and finger licking going on.

Joel...wheres all the walla walla wine?:cocktail:

Huntin4Elk
May 16th, 2007, 05:01 PM
AWESOME................We need more pics!! :wink: :D :D

sagecreek
May 16th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Looks like everyone is afraid to sit next to Ryan! :D

Typical, boss/employee stuff.

EXTREME 1
May 16th, 2007, 05:04 PM
OKAY what happened to the dancing girls and where is jake?:wink: Sure looks like everyone is having a good time. Keep taking those photos Joel.

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Joel...wheres all the walla walla wine?:cocktail:

Someone thought that it may not be a good idea to have the machine shop or the bow builders hittin the bottle before work was out...not a bad idea. Soda pop was the drink of choice.

HC Archery
May 16th, 2007, 05:06 PM
AWESOME................We need more pics!! :wink: :D :D

You my dear..... have my vote for best pic :)

:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail:

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM
OKAY what happened to the dancing girls and where is jake?:wink: Sure looks like everyone is having a good time. Keep taking those photos Joel.

Funny you should ask. Things really started to heat up at this point. I wondered what the hell Richard was doing when he was installing a pole in the middle of the room this morning.

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Scott had his hands full and a grin on his face the entire time!

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Scott had his hands full and a grin on his face the entire time!

Most of the time anyway. Here is Scott with his "stay the hell away from my ribs!" look

Huntin4Elk
May 16th, 2007, 05:22 PM
This is too cool............I love it. :D :D :D

Pssst..........Hey Grey Eagle.........YOU ROCK!! :wink:

Bellows1
May 16th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Lets stay focused on the Poll Joel. ;)

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Here is Pug during his big speach.

Lifer
May 16th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Most of the time anyway. Here is Scott with his "stay the hell away from my ribs!" look

Ooohhhh....those were TAAAAAASTY ribs.....Thank You M4L crowd!

Followed up a great lunch with a little shooting seesion with PUG's newest creation....you know...the one he won't let Joel post pics of :zip:

Some days it's just plain nice to be at work.....Thanks!

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Let me tell ya...BBQ and this guy just don't mix! I'd hate to be working next to him in the next hour or so :pukey:

TCR1
May 16th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Scott could make a killing if he did a good impersonation of Brad Garrett...he's got the serious look down at a minimum!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

JawsDad
May 16th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Let me tell ya...BBQ and this guy just don't mix! I'd hate to be working next to him in the next hour or so :pukey:

This pic is a candidate for Ox or RK's next caption this contest.... :eek3:

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 05:44 PM
That's about as much expression in a few photos, that I have ever seen from Erin :wink: Good food must agree with him :)

Scott, hope you had a share of ribs for me.

Joel, thanks man for letting the folks responsible for the day enjoy in your pics. We've all been anxiously awaiting the day we could buy you guys all lunch :D

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 05:59 PM
I guess that BBQ sauce had a bit of a kick to it:chortle:

I was wondering if Lifer was going to come out of his penthouse office and partake in the festivities.:thumb:

Now about those pole dancers...did you see if one was named Rita?

Brown Hornet
May 16th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Lookin' good:)

I hope that you all really enjoyed it....but if I had of known that you had a "pole" I would have flown to Walla Walla for the festivities:wink:

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Lookin' good:)

I hope that you all really enjoyed it....but if I had of known that you had a "pole" I would have flown to Walla Walla for the festivities:wink:

We wouldn't expect anything less Lamar:D

TCR1
May 16th, 2007, 06:25 PM
:sign10:

mdbowhunter
May 16th, 2007, 06:26 PM
You folks should work at the CIA...... The enemy would never figure out this 'code-talking'! :wink:

Brown Hornet
May 16th, 2007, 06:28 PM

Look Spanky:embara:

That is just wrong......

wrong I tell you:wink:

pintojk
May 16th, 2007, 06:36 PM
had a good time today. :)

PBean

btw ..... who won the "cage match" :rolleyes:

RecordKeeper
May 16th, 2007, 07:40 PM
This is such a cool way to give something back to the company that supports us and M4L. It is a true honor to be associated with these folks. Thanks so much Grey Eagle for organizing this, and a huge thanks to everyone at Martin Archery for all you folks do for M4L and for Archery.

:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail:

EXTREME 1
May 16th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Look Spanky:embara:

That is just wrong......

wrong I tell you:wink:

It might be wrong but DAMN it sure was FUNNY:wink: :wink: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EXTREME 1
May 16th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I am Very Happy I could be apart of this in giving back even if just a little to those who gave to us FIRST. MARTIN ROCKs.....:wink: Thanks Grey Eagle for putting this all togeather.

LeEarl
May 16th, 2007, 08:02 PM
I am glad everything went well. Eagle put a lot of time into planning this and the team supplied the support he needed :wink: Great job team and thanks Martin Archery!!

Hinkelmonster
May 16th, 2007, 08:08 PM
LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!!!!

Glad to hear everyone pitched in to make it a special day for ALL!!!

I love it when a plan comes together!!!

short-n-fast
May 16th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Good times and good eats by the looks of it!

Thanks Eagle for putting it together !

And thank you Martin Archery for eveything you do!

Lifer
May 16th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I guess that BBQ sauce had a bit of a kick to it:chortle:

I was wondering if Lifer was going to come out of his penthouse office and partake in the festivities.:thumb:

Now about those pole dancers...did you see if one was named Rita?

Doc...it was tough leaving those pole dancers, but the ribs were not to miss. Don't worry GE....I had both our shares, and then some!

Thanks again to everyone of the M4L Crew for making our day. It meant a lot!

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Doc...it was tough leaving those pole dancers, but the ribs were not to miss. Don't worry GE....I had both our shares, and then some!

Thanks again to everyone of the M4L Crew for making our day. It meant a lot!

Hey, thanks for giving us the opportunity :) I can tell you that the M4L team has been behind this 100%, and have been like kids waiting for the day to arrive :D

Thank you again for all that you do to support us, it doesn't go without notice, and it certainly is appreciated. If I can speak for the team, it has been our absolute pleasure to show our appreciation in albeit a small way :) And we are really glad things went well today. It was our intention to make sure that every employee at Martin, from management to the floor, knew they had our thanks :)

How did the folks up in Yakima like their little treat ;)

And Lifer, think Sushi next year ;)

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Hey, thanks for giving us the opportunity :) I can tell you that the M4L team has been behind this 100%, and have been like kids waiting for the day to arrive :D

How did the folks up in Yakima like their little treat ;)

And Lifer, think Sushi next year ;)

I'll call them tomorrow and get the report. I hope tey had a chance to get some pictures. Thanks again Dennis and the rest of the M4L staff. You brought alot of smiles to everyone here...well, everyone except this guy...

pintojk
May 16th, 2007, 08:56 PM
:wink:
I'll call them tomorrow and get the report. I hope tey had a chance to get some pictures. Thanks again Dennis and the rest of the M4L staff. You brought alot of smiles to everyone here...well, everyone except this guy...

Joel, you cannot imagine how proud we all are to be M4L/R4L'ers :) and we could never express our thanks enough to Martin Archery, PUG, yourself, and the entire Martin Archery family for all you've done for us. :)

I'm glad to see you all had a good time, and I'd like to extend a "special thanks" to GreyEagle and Macaholic for all the time and effort it took to put this "shindig" on. :)

PintoJK

Stick Flinger
May 16th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Looks like everyone is afraid to sit next to Ryan! :D

Typical, boss/employee stuff.

Hey now. I was one of the last ones to sit down. . . . . and then everyone got up and moved.

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Hey now. I was one of the last ones to sit down. . . . . and then everyone got up and moved.

Well Ryan, I've seen that shirt you were wearing today before............ and frankly, I'm not surprised :D :wink:

BHNTR1
May 16th, 2007, 09:08 PM

Try showering next time...............Lol........ .......... :wink: !

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Ryan Martin giving the thumbs up to the mastermind Grey Eagle! Thanks again guys!

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Gail and Eva Martin were having a great time and enjoying some great ribs and chicken.

Lifer
May 16th, 2007, 09:23 PM

Well...next time...get your own plate! :wink:

Stick Flinger
May 16th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Virginia in the sewing department said “Wow! That man you’re pointing at looks like a really handsome movie star! He looks like George Clooney.”

Joel C
May 16th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Virginia in the sewing department said “Wow! That man you’re pointing at looks like a really handsome movie star! He looks like George Clooney.”

Chick's seem to dig that Grey Eagle guy! :darkbeer:

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Gail and Eva Martin were having a great time and enjoying some great ribs and chicken.

Now that picture alone was worth the efforts of the day :)

Thanks Joel for your efforts today :cocktail:

pintojk
May 16th, 2007, 09:40 PM

that'll tell ya that :wink:

but enough of them "Clooney" remarks, you guys don't have to deal with him on a day to day ..... I do :mad: we'll never be able to get him in the clubhouse now ..... "movie stars" won't hang out with us "riff-raff" :( we will admit though ..... he is a "very handsome man" :)

PBean

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 09:47 PM
awesome stuff.....while eagle was the mastermind....(thats why he gets paid the big bucks) this couldnt have been pulled off without the whole M4L gang.....seeing this makes you really proud of the people your surrounded by.....

thanks to all the M4L gang....and a very special thanks to the whole MARTIN GANG.....

M4L isnt just a catchy phrase for some of us.....it is us:wink:

Doc
May 16th, 2007, 09:50 PM

Joel thanks for that picture...excellent:thumb: I am very happy to see that Gail and Eva were able to partake in this event. I hope all the folks there enjoyed themselves and realize how much we appreciate their efforts and support of the M4L team. It is amazing what this has developed into in a little over a year.:)

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM
awesome stuff.....while eagle was the mastermind....(thats why he gets paid the big bucks) this couldnt have been pulled off without the whole M4L gang.....seeing this makes you really proud of the people your surrounded by.....

thanks to all the M4L gang....and a very special thanks to the whole MARTIN GANG.....

M4L isnt just a catchy phrase for some of us.....it is us:wink:

There is the absolute truth!! This was a team effort all the way, all the M4L gang participated, and ALL share in the thanks of the day :) Right from our fearless leaders, Bowtie, DarrinM, to our team captain Spec, to the rest of us foot soldiers.

Be proud :) M4L proud :darkbeer:

bowsmith
May 16th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Ha...I'm on that poster behind bcriner...well, the back of my head is anyways..

GolfinHunter
May 16th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Hope everyone had a good time. You all deserve it.

OneBowTie
May 16th, 2007, 10:31 PM
There is the absolute truth!! This was a team effort all the way, all the M4L gang participated, and ALL share in the thanks of the day :) Right from our fearless leaders, Bowtie, DarrinM, to our team captain Spec, to the rest of us foot soldiers.

Be proud :) M4L proud :darkbeer:

oh come on eagle.....i heard it straight from DarrinM....you and hinky dinky are the fearless leaders.....with DY and Mac as your 1st loueys.....and Hornet as the enforcer:wink:

all i can say....today is a great day to be M4L....and any part of MARTIN ARCHERY.....no matter where we sit, stand .....we are all equals

SPECTRE
May 16th, 2007, 10:56 PM

He is a very large and attractive man........... (seems like I hear that everywhere I go.....) :D :D :D

In all seriousness, thank you PUG, Joel, Lifer and each and every employee for helping us do that voodoo that we do.

And as OBT said............. It's not just a catch phrase, it's an attitude.:wink: Proud to be M4L...........:)

LeEarl
May 16th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Those pictures ROCK. Just seeing everyone having a great time and enjoying what we can give means a lot.... Heck, we enjoy shooting our bows and being M4L more then ever when we can give back like this. Make you REALLY feel like part of the family :smile: That is what archery is about, giving back to others and being part of the 'family'. I can say that the Martin family (M4L) has the most fun!!!

Thanks again Jake, Joel and the rest of Martin Archery for putting up with us somedays. Now, where is that new bow picture? :wink:

SPECTRE
May 16th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Those pictures ROCK. Just seeing everyone having a great time and enjoying what we can give means a lot.... Heck, we enjoy shooting our bows and being M4L more then ever when we can give back like this. Make you REALLY feel like part of the family :smile: That is what archery is about, giving back to others and being part of the 'family'. I can say that the Martin family (M4L) has the most fun!!!

Thanks again Jake, Joel and the rest of Martin Archery for putting up with us somedays. Now, where is that new bow picture? :wink:

And why don't I have one to demo yet.............. :confused: :D :D

Whatever it is..........:wink:

Grey Eagle
May 16th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Now, where is that new bow picture? :wink:

We almost got it out of Joel today, LeEarl :wink:

I'm thinking alcohol may have to be a contributing factor in our future efforts.............

JawsDad
May 17th, 2007, 12:19 AM
We almost got it out of Joel today, LeEarl :wink:

I'm thinking alcohol may have to be a contributing factor in our future efforts.............

I'm in for a c-note towards the liquor.. :wink:

PUG
May 17th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Let me tell ya'll...It was agreat day in 2walla....Thanks to the M4L crew, today was a little happier for about 100 people....Fun was had by all...as you can see....:) The lunch was fantastic! BBQ spare ribs and boneless chicken breasts....This was a feast fit for a King!! It was definitely the event of the spring for Martin Archery and its employees...Alot of time and effort was put into this by the M4L crew.....Thank you everybody for everything you have done, and everything I know you will continue to do!!....A special Thanks goes out the man Grey Eagle...you are a King among men...Not a better guy in my book!! It is my pleasure to call you all my friends!! A deep thank you from the bottom of my heart....

:darkbeer:

next time its on me!!! Thank you everyone!!!

Doc
May 17th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Pug certainly glad to hear this. Are you going to post a transcript of your speech?:noidea:
Again thanks to you and all the folks at Martin:thumb: :darkbeer:

PUG
May 17th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Pug certainly glad to hear this. Are you going to post a transcript of your speech?:noidea:
Again thanks to you and all the folks at Martin:thumb: :darkbeer:

Well it was short and sweet....;) But got the point across...M4L...doesn't get any better.. :)

Doc
May 17th, 2007, 02:43 AM
Well it was short and sweet....;) But got the point across...M4L...doesn't get any better.. :)

Those are the best kind of speeches:thumb:

PUG
May 17th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Those are the best kind of speeches:thumb:

I would have to agree with you there....Not that the event wasn't worhty of a longer speech...I was just really diggin the chicken... ;)

Doc
May 17th, 2007, 02:50 AM
I would have to agree with you there....Not that the event wasn't worhty of a longer speech...I was just really diggin the chicken... ;)

:chortle: And I am sure the polite ones were saying...make this quick Pug I am ready to do some finger lickin' :tongue:

JawsDad
May 17th, 2007, 02:52 AM
:chortle: And I am sure the polite ones were saying...make this quick Pug I am ready to do some finger lickin' :tongue:

You think people actually waited? By the end of the speech I'm sure there was nothing but a bone pile... :eek:

PUG
May 17th, 2007, 02:54 AM
You think people actually waited? By the end of the speech I'm sure there was nothing but a bone pile... :eek:

In between his jaw slappin and finger lickin, it was stickfliner sayin :you better do it now"... :)

Doc
May 17th, 2007, 02:56 AM

In my own little world this is what I envision:embara: but if you look at Pug's picture carefully...he's already got BBQ sauce on his fingers and chin during the speech:eek:

G33k
May 17th, 2007, 03:36 AM
Just wanted to add a Big Thank You to the whole Martin Crew. You all have been so supportive of M4L, especially me. I am still learning the Training Wheels and y'all have helped me every step of the way. Thanks Ryan for helping me pick out my bow at Vegas. Thank you to Pug for getting me the bow and to Joel who has spent so much time walking me step by step through setting up P3. You get the idea, you all Rox my Sox.

Grey Eagle is da bomb for creating the chance to say Thank You. Thanks to Mac and all the rest that helped it come together.

Basically Thank you to everyone at Martin and thank you to my fellow M4Ls. You guys are people I am proud to be associated with (even the Naughty boy OBT)

thenson
May 17th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Wow, sounds like a fun time. I just wish we could have been there... Thanks to Grey Eagle for his vision and I'm sure it wasn't an easy task to coordinate this event.

I will have to plan a visit to Walla Walla some day, I would love to see the factory and meet all the people.

Cool poster...

thenson

LeEarl
May 17th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Wow, sounds like a fun time. I just wish we could have been there... Thanks to Grey Eagle for his vision and I'm sure it wasn't an easy task to coordinate this event.

I will have to plan a visit to Walla Walla some day, I would love to see the factory and meet all the people.

Cool poster...

thenson
My wife even said it was too bad we could not be there for the 'feast'.. If I would have know that I would be been on the road to Walla2 :smile: Definatly have to plan a trip there in the future, even if it's just to hit the wine trails :wink:

OneBowTie
May 17th, 2007, 09:39 AM
My wife even said it was too bad we could not be there for the 'feast'.. If I would have know that I would be been on the road to Walla2 :smile: Definatly have to plan a trip there in the future, even if it's just to hit the wine trails :wink:

hold your horses there LeEarl....perhaps we can get us a big ole M4L get together at the plant this fall sometime....i was gonna fly into Boise and visit with H4E, Hollywood, Mr H4E (cant wait to meet him and see how he likes being known as H4E's otherhalf) Toothy...and then we were gonna drive on over to Walla2....it would be neat to have a bunch of us M4L'ers get together and meet there.....

LeEarl
May 17th, 2007, 09:42 AM
hold your horses there LeEarl....perhaps we can get us a big ole M4L get together at the plant this fall sometime....i was gonna fly into Boise and visit with H4E, Hollywood, Mr H4E (cant wait to meet him and see how he likes being known as H4E's otherhalf) Toothy...and then we were gonna drive on over to Walla2....it would be neat to have a bunch of us M4L'ers get together and meet there.....
That would be fun OBT. Would be a great photo with all the team members in front of the Martin building. Plus, how is Jake going to hide those bows if we are ALL there diggin around :smile: "Really, I didn't know we can't go back here" :wink:

irefuse
May 17th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Yay! I'm glad all the Martin employees enjoyed themselves. Thanks again for everything you do for us on a daily basis. Thanks Mac and GE as well. You guys are the best.... you're probably a little nutty now from all the work... but we really appreciate it!! ;)

scooby3xs
May 17th, 2007, 09:51 AM
A big thanks out to all the team members, Dennis & Mac for their vision and all the employees of Martin, and especially Jake, Joel, Gail & Eva who gave me such an opportunity to be part of such an awesome organization!

I am estatic to see so many happy faces enjoying the day yesterday due to good deeds done by a great group of people who I am proud to be a part of!

A big hand out to all who made it possible!

~Scoobs~

Woody69
May 17th, 2007, 09:57 AM
A big thanks out to all the team members, Dennis & Mac for their vision and all the employees of Martin, and especially Jake, Joel, Gail & Eva who gave me such an opportunity to be part of such an awesome organization!

I am estatic to see so many happy faces enjoying the day yesterday due to good deeds done by a great group of people who I am proud to be a part of!

A big hand out to all who made it possible!

~Scoobs~

Well Said !!!

Woody

damnyankee
May 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Kudos to Grey Eagle,great coordination man! It's tough to look good in a pic standing next to you.:wink:

A huge thanks to the folks at Martin, and a big shout to Jake,for always keeping it real!

Doc
May 17th, 2007, 10:52 AM

Keep me posted on this...I'm in:thumb:

Lifer
May 17th, 2007, 11:04 AM

You know....the welcome mat is always out.

LeEarl
May 17th, 2007, 11:07 AM
That's what we like to hear! How can we turn down an invitation like that? Now all OBT has to do is get that train a rollin and pick everyone up on the way. I can see a road trip to W^2..... Whoo-Whoo

Joel C
May 17th, 2007, 11:08 AM

The tasting room is always open...just grab a glass and step up to the bar!

Huntin4Elk
May 17th, 2007, 11:35 AM

Heck yes...........ROAD TRIP!!!!! Between my truck and Mr. H4E's truck we can haul eight more people to Walla2........with Toothy's rig we could take another three. We should pick a date and put this together. It would be a blast!!!

Thanks Grey Eagle for putting this all together, I know it wasn't an easy task.

To the Martin staff...........Thank you for all you do. It was an honor to be a part of the feast yesterday, I sincerely hope you all enjoyed it. :D :D :D :D

And Joel.............you know I'm hittin the tasting room when I get there. :wink: Oh, and the Green. :wink:

TCR1
May 17th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Nice photo Joel!

Let me know when the bus gets into Colorado. I'll grab a seat as well.

Pic
May 17th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Talk about feeling good!!! Switched to Martin this year and so happy I did, they sure do know how to treat their customers and staff shooters. :thumbs_up :p

And I'm really glad that the customers were able to return the favor!! :77:

Great work Dennis...Awesome!! :darkbeer:

Kinda makes others :greenwithenvy:

LOL...Serge

Grey Eagle
May 17th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Just got word back from Yakima, seems the gang at Howatt Archery (Martin's Trad Plant) were very happy to get the basket of 8 dozen HUGE chocolate covered strawberries. :D

LeEarl
May 17th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Great to hear Dennis :smile: I bet they were surprised...... Anyone there able to get pictures??

Grey Eagle
May 17th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Great to hear Dennis :smile: I bet they were surprised...... Anyone there able to get pictures??

Ummmmm :confused: In true Trad format, the gang at Yakima are throw backs......... alas not a digital camera in the group. I hear that they may muster something up though :)

G33k
May 17th, 2007, 02:53 PM

I will hold you to that, Gussy and I are trying to plan a trip up there this summer.

nuts&bolts
May 17th, 2007, 03:10 PM

Great idea.
Let's do it.

1stRockinArcher
May 17th, 2007, 03:44 PM
I am glad that everyone enjoyed the festivities.
Special thanks go out to GE, for making all of the arrangements.
Would have loved to have been there.

Looks like we may get the chance sometime soon !!!!

It is a pleasure being associated with such a fine company as Martin, and with a the best bunch of Staff Shooters in the industry !!!!

M4L is the best team out there !!!!

Lifer
May 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I will hold you to that, Gussy and I are trying to plan a trip up there this summer.

Hey, there's no holding us to it....the M4L family is always welcome

And Joel.............you know I'm hittin the tasting room when I get there. :wink: Oh, and the Green. :wink:

Spoken like someone who has....been here before!

EXTREME 1
May 17th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Hey if OBT just drives the BUS I mean Train he could just pick us up one at a time on the way up north for we could fit like everyone in there.:wink:

Huntin4Elk
May 17th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Spoken like someone who has....been here before!

Oh yes........I've been there before. :wink: :zip:

1stRockinArcher
May 17th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Hey if OBT just drives the BUS I mean Train he could just pick us up one at a time on the way up north for we could fit like everyone in there.:wink:

And I guarntee, it wouldn't take him long to get there, trust me I know :wink: :zip:

EXTREME 1
May 17th, 2007, 09:55 PM
And I guarntee, it wouldn't take him long to get there, trust me I know :wink: :zip:

Sounds good to me, at this time of year its just wasted time looking at the trees and bushes.