PDA

View Full Version : Abu Garcia Revo

Brown Hornet
May 23rd, 2007, 09:25 AM
I know this isn't the classifieds (well we don't have a fishing section classified) but I have a good deal on a reel.

I have a Revo SX that needs a new home. The reel is only about 3 weeks old (I have used it about 6 times). It is a left hand model and comes with all the paper work and box....on a scale of 1-10 I would say it is in the 9.7-9.9 range condition wise.

Here is your chance to get a Revo SX for the price of a S....

$100 tyd (plus 3% for PayPal).

If interested send me a PM.

hooknlargemouth
May 24th, 2007, 01:39 AM
Are you giving up fishing ??? I know it not the reel !!! :confused:

Brown Hornet
May 24th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Come on man you must have bumped your head.:embara:

I would give up hunting and archery before I gave up fishing.:wink:

It is the reel though.....it isn't a Daiwa. The reel is ok I just like Daiwas alot more.

hooknlargemouth
May 24th, 2007, 11:47 AM
I wish it was right handed, Id jump right on it...:wink:

Brown Hornet
May 24th, 2007, 12:19 PM
man if you are right handed you are missing the boat not using a left handed reel.:wink:

hooknlargemouth
May 24th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Why would I need a lefty reel ?

Brown Hornet
May 24th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Are you left handed? Are your spinning reel handles on the left or right side? Do you cast with your right or left hand?

hooknlargemouth
May 25th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Im right handed.. spinning reels on the right.. If im flipping fast I flip with my left hand.. But a spinnerbait or crankbait ive got my rod back in my left hand before the lure hits the water.... A lefty reel would save alot of switching right to left, But Ive done it so long I dont even notice it... Ive got a friend thats a lefty I'll get one of his reels for a week or so and give it a try.

Brown Hornet
May 25th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Im right handed.. spinning reels on the right.. If im flipping fast I flip with my left hand.. But a spinnerbait or crankbait ive got my rod back in my left hand before the lure hits the water.... A lefty reel would save alot of switching right to left, But Ive done it so long I dont even notice it... Ive got a friend thats a lefty I'll get one of his reels for a week or so and give it a try.

Well I am the same way....or I should say was.:wink:

But I am right handed and my right is faster then my left:wink: Plus my left wrist isn't as flexible because of a football injury. So I prefer to use my right hand to hold the rod.....but the rest of my reels are righties. :wink: