Archery Talk Forum banner

Best Trail Camera around $100??

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  BuckeyeRed 
#1 ·
I am sure this has been posted 1000 times but why not 1001?

I want to buy a digital camera and I want to stay around $100-$125. What is the best bang for your buck? Moultrie, Bushnell, Stealth, Wildview????? Please give me some models and your experiences with them. Also please give me all the pros and cons of them. Thanks!

#7 ·
Moultrie

Chasinggame.com gave a pretty solid review on the new Moultrie D40 4.0 mp digital cam. They go for about $95.00.

They say they have improved the triggerspeed and upgraded the flash to 45 ft. Looks like a good bet for under $100. I have not used it, however, so I base this info on my research to date. I plan to buy a couple.

#12 ·
Chasinggame.com gave a pretty solid review on the new Moultrie D40 4.0 mp digital cam. They go for about $95.00.

They say they have improved the triggerspeed and upgraded the flash to 45 ft. Looks like a good bet for under $100. I have not used it, however, so I base this info on my research to date. I plan to buy a couple.
I picked up one of the D40s. Image quality is ok, nothing to rival the homebrew I have. Battery life is around 100 pics (mostly night time picks with the flash). Flash range is all of 45 foot. Trigger speed seems good, but I have it over a lick, so maybe not a fair test.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.