PDA

View Full Version : Lost AT'ers ?

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 08:52 AM
I remember lot of good folks that some of us had some good conversation and discussion with in the past that were AT regulars. Name some and wonder where they are?

I remember north easterner Milsurp, Weaver hasn't posted pics in a while just to name a couple. Course Tink, Poopen Young, Sandie, and some others are gone for different reasons but what happens to some of these guys that were on here every day? Did they lay the bow down or ..... get a life?

cynic
July 14th, 2007, 08:58 AM
My buddy swoosh.... Haven't seen Cornfed in a while either

keep
July 14th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Or were they run off and beaten down by all the b**ching?
The last few days have been fun again with the light hearted posts and no one taking anything too serious.

Durocab, will you be in FT Worth again in Aug. for the show? I'de like to meet you.

keep
July 14th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Come to think of it I haven't see MeanV in a while.

cynic
July 14th, 2007, 09:04 AM
What!!! No one is missing thesource..

Idaho_Elk_Huntr
July 14th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Anyone know what happened to SILENTSHOK? Havent seen him on here for a few years. All of a sudden people disappear. Hope nothing serious!

Kuminatcha
July 14th, 2007, 09:23 AM

MeanV's in the witness protection program.:zip:

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 09:26 AM

I heard he got the ban for life.

As for the Ft. Worth show I will not have a booth but if I am off that weekend (and I think I am) I will go up there and see Big Country at the Vortex booth and check out his new camo. I had fun selling Durocabs there for a few years and met some nice folks.

crazy wolf
July 14th, 2007, 09:31 AM
How about Idaho Dutch? Crazy Wolf.

hooks
July 14th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Hammer, silver dingo, King of all Things, Daniel Boom, Griv, pseXfactor, Mr. Obvious,

Of course you never really know who you are talking to.

TheCamoGhost
July 14th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Cornfed, fulltimehunter, and of course who could forget Poopen! I wonder what happens to some, you feel like you know em after a while...Flingr

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Cornfed, fulltimehunter, and of course who could forget Poopen! I wonder what happens to some, you feel like you know em after a while...Flingr

Cornfed and Fulltime have finally come to terms and will be starting an outfitting business pretty soon. Cornfed is in charge of clients wanting a trophy animal and Fulltime is in charge of those just wanting to eat.

Anybody know why Poopen got the lifetime ban?

Hmmm. moderator's is it possible to get a list of last years banned member's?

Might serve as a reminder to all of us if we had the name, offense, and result.

Riverghost
July 14th, 2007, 10:01 AM
The AT MAFIA got to them.They are hunting with Jimmy Hoffa

TEXAS 10PT
July 14th, 2007, 10:09 AM
I heard he got the ban for life.

As for the Ft. Worth show I will not have a booth but if I am off that weekend (and I think I am) I will go up there and see Big Country at the Vortex booth and check out his new camo. I had fun selling Durocabs there for a few years and met some nice folks.

Cabby...is that you in the picture? That's an awesome buck. Did that buck come from East Texas? I never saw a buck that nice in East Texas hunting east of US59. That's why I moved my hunting out west.

TEXAS

Dredly
July 14th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Maybe a lot of people left because its impossible to state something without having 50 people who trash you for not supporting their way of thinking and the original idea of the thread gets lost in the hijack?

nah couldn't be that!

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Cabby...is that you in the picture? That's an awesome buck. Did that buck come from East Texas? I never saw a buck that nice in East Texas hunting east of US59. That's why I moved my hunting out west.

TEXAS

Actually my first Durocab customer a several years ago. He got this buck north of Dallas I believe on the Oklahoma border. They had never seen a buck this large. He got in on Thanksgiving weekend hunt when it was raining and all the other guys stayed at camp (thanks to his cab). He went hunting and the rest is history. He would be upset looking at photo as he didn't want the tongue showing.

59? Where you be at?

Dthbyhoyt
July 14th, 2007, 12:19 PM
I was wondering where Cornfed was , haven't seen him on here in a while

AdvanTimberLou
July 14th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Don't forget about "TheHairlessOne"

I have not seen any posts from Rick. Wonder what happened to him? :)

I think he too got banned! :(

posco
July 14th, 2007, 12:27 PM
I was around this site in another life...back when DD was here. This place can give off an odor of "us four and no more...us two aughta do".
Maybe that's part of it. Bored. Can only rehash the same topics so many ways.

ELKhuntR
July 14th, 2007, 01:01 PM
haven't seen Hart in a while.

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Don't forget about "TheHairlessOne"

I have not seen any posts from Rick. Wonder what happened to him? :)

I think he too got banned! :(

Yeah, what happened to Rick?

L-train
July 14th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah, what happened to Rick?

Meanv, rick and, pdqoh5 all disappeared at the same time it seems:rolleyes: you dont think....naw
Man I miss argueing with those guys:tongue:

TXWhackMaster
July 14th, 2007, 02:31 PM
If campo doesn't stop jumpin' in front of TX atv's, You'll have to add his name to the list of MIA's.:)

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 03:28 PM
If campo doesn't stop jumpin' in front of TX atv's, You'll have to add his name to the list of MIA's.:)

They probably notice him a mile away...

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Meanv, rick and, pdqoh5 all disappeared at the same time it seems:rolleyes: you dont think....naw
Man I miss argueing with those guys:tongue:

That whole group got banned?

Man some of you guys take your bow too serious.

IGluIt4U
July 14th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Anybody know why Poopen got the lifetime ban?

Hmmm. moderator's is it possible to get a list of last years banned member's?

Might serve as a reminder to all of us if we had the name, offense, and result.

Sorry Cabbie.. that kind of info is not available for publication.. good thought tho.. seems as tho you guys are rememberin most of em without our help... :tongue: :thumb: :wink:

:cheers:

TXWhackMaster
July 14th, 2007, 03:45 PM
.. seems as tho you guys are rememberin most of em without our help... :tongue: :thumb: :wink:

This must be AT Memorial day.:)

IGluIt4U
July 14th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Hmmm.. seems this lost AT'r didn't get the Holiday right... :noidea:

slinger09
July 14th, 2007, 04:05 PM
haven't seen Hart in a while.

I miss Hart always had some great view points.

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Tink will live forever as long as those pics are allowed!

Hmmmmm. gives me an idea for a thread.

IGluIt4U
July 14th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Tink will live forever as long as those pics are allowed!

Hmmmmm. gives me an idea for a thread.

The man is a legend in his own right... :lol: (hope they're allowed.. :embara: :behindsof)

keep
July 14th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Hmmm.. seems this lost AT'r didn't get the Holiday right... :noidea:
Don't make me post my Tink Santa pic again, cause I'll do it, so help me.

ZA206
July 14th, 2007, 05:01 PM
There are alot of idiots on AT.. that's for sure. One of them has even posted to this thread.:eek:

Alot of guys leave b/c they are sick of the attitude around here, others let themselves get baited into arguments and don't know when to let the fishers keep their bait, and they get banned for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Others I think lose interest in this site and just find other, and probably more constructive things to do with their free time.

Others change jobs where free internet access isn't available.

I don't see anymore posts from Matty-NJ, BigTaco and a few others that I enjoyed. If you stick around long enough, you'll see alot of good guys come and go.

-ZA

Maybe a lot of people left because its impossible to state something without having 50 people who trash you for not supporting their way of thinking and the original idea of the thread gets lost in the hijack?

nah couldn't be that!

rodney482
July 14th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I remember when Tink and Slippy met,,,,,Tink did not like Slippys avatar, so Slippy copied and used Tinks,,,,I miss some of that fun.:):)

abps1
July 14th, 2007, 05:16 PM
I am glad to see the bans. Now I don't have to search through 20 pointless posts to find useful information. Who can forget the Elite/Bowtech threads with some of those people...

cynic
July 14th, 2007, 06:25 PM
There are alot of idiots on AT.. that's for sure. One of them has even posted to this thread.:eek:

Alot of guys leave b/c they are sick of the attitude around here
-ZA
I agree The holier than thou, it is okay if I don't follow the rules I don't like but the rest of you dang well better follow the ones I do... Couple this with the train of thought that those that don't think like you are idiots and whalla there you have it Lost AT'ers. I just tend to not let those that thank that highly of themselves bother me, usually they are just trying to overcome some sort of inferiority complex.

Ohio_archer
July 14th, 2007, 06:30 PM
There are now a few guys who back in the day really got alot of manure going through the fan, now they are mods and others that are held to a higher echelon. Should i mention names Big Country?

hooks
July 14th, 2007, 07:04 PM
PaulyB, Scentloc Design, The Dark Archer.

RecordKeeper
July 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM
I miss Poopen Young myself.

Onebigtaco is a friend of mine that is also MIA:cry:

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Maybe some got a life, changed jobs as mentioned or either grew up or moved to another site. The other site I go to often refer's negatively to AT but they have the same issues so I don't get it. I guess I'm just man enough to take some of the bs and laugh a little as well. Now that being said, some of these guys did NOT know when they had went too far and took things way to personal. Heck for me it's about hunting not how fast your vs. my bow shoots etc. I just miss some of the so-called good guys and I'll name one that seldom comes out DaveNowlin. He has helped tons of folk all over not only this country but several others and for nothing to be bashed beyond belief. One reason I like the hunting section and quit going over to the general was hunter's typically get along as we appreciate the dedication it takes to do what we do.

Shoot straight and know when to let up, especially on the newbies.

L-train
July 14th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Maybe some got a life, changed jobs as mentioned or either grew up or moved to another site. The other site I go to often refer's negatively to AT but they have the same issues so I don't get it. I guess I'm just man enough to take some of the bs and laugh a little as well. Now that being said, some of these guys did NOT know when they had went too far and took things way to personal. Heck for me it's about hunting not how fast your vs. my bow shoots etc. I just miss some of the so-called good guys and I'll name one that seldom comes out DaveNowlin. He has helped tons of folk all over not only this country but several others and for nothing to be bashed beyond belief. One reason I like the hunting section and quit going over to the general was hunter's typically get along as we appreciate the dedication it takes to do what we do.

Shoot straight and know when to let up, especially on the newbies.

So true. I have noticed Dave N not posting much, hes top shelf in my book. I called him a couple times and we talked for an hour like we were old friends.

TheCamoGhost
July 14th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Yeah now that you mention it I haven't seen Taco in a while either...Sore Loser is back posting again hadn't seen him in a while also my buddy TravisinWV... I don't know why people let things get to them soooo badly..I know that some people push things beyond good taste but c'mon, do you REALLY care what some putts behind a computer thinks?..REALLY? I love to bowhunt and if I had more friends here that hunted I would probably come on less....no wait a minute thats a lie!! Keep it fun and please let the idiots come and go! FLingr

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Bo hunter, for a New Yorker he was a good guy last post early 07, Milsurp gone a year. What causes a guy to lose the passion? Did they lose their bow?

BigBirdVA
July 14th, 2007, 07:38 PM
What!!! No one is missing thesource..Yep no one. Wonder who got him so worked up he lost it and started biting the mods on the ankles?

Whatever happened to the anti-scent-loc guy?

TheCamoGhost
July 14th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Yep no one. Wonder who got him so worked up he lost it and started biting the mods on the ankles?

Whatever happened to the anti-scent-loc guy?

TR Michels...SSHHH dont say it too loud I think he has a sensor or something that rite now is probably going beserk!! :wink:Flingr

hooks
July 14th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Nito.

Cornfed
July 14th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Don't panic guys and gals......

CORNFED IS HERE !!! :wink:

I've just been hangin' around another site a bit more.... :zip:

not to mention, I've been getting a LOT done in the deer woods. Matter of fact, I just cut a few miles of trails today and hung a few more stands.

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM

not to mention, I've been getting a LOT done in the deer woods. Matter of fact, I just cut a few miles of trails today and hung a few more stands.

Cornfed glad you are getting things ready for our get together this fall. Wish I were there to help but alas I'm getting things ready for you meat hunt down here.

TEXAS 10PT
July 14th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Actually my first Durocab customer a several years ago. He got this buck north of Dallas I believe on the Oklahoma border. They had never seen a buck this large. He got in on Thanksgiving weekend hunt when it was raining and all the other guys stayed at camp (thanks to his cab). He went hunting and the rest is history. He would be upset looking at photo as he didn't want the tongue showing.

59? Where you be at?

I'm just north of Kingwood. I used to hunt in East Texas in Nagcodoces county but never saw anything with any size to it. Most guys on the lease shot anything they saw just because you were lucky to see anything. I started hunting out west five years ago and see all the deer I can handle.

TEXAS

VorTexan
July 14th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Ah, Kingwood. My wifes sister is trying to sell their house there now and move to Dallas so I may not get back there much if any. Beautiful place cept for the humidity. You hang out over at TBH as well?

I'm just north of Kingwood. I used to hunt in East Texas in Nagcodoces county but never saw anything with any size to it. Most guys on the lease shot anything they saw just because you were lucky to see anything. I started hunting out west five years ago and see all the deer I can handle.

TEXAS

TheCamoGhost
July 14th, 2007, 09:25 PM

Good to see ya bud...Flingr

REDHDCHARM
July 14th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Hammer, silver dingo, King of all Things, Daniel Boom, Griv, pseXfactor, Mr. Obvious,

Of course you never really know who you are talking to.

:rolleyes: Some good ones hooks! MIA: Maskedgrappler!

Maybe some of them you ARE still talking to! :noidea: :D

hooks
July 14th, 2007, 09:50 PM
:rolleyes: Some good ones hooks! MIA: Maskedgrappler!

Maybe some of them you ARE still talking to! :noidea: :D

No doubt!! How is Ambriel?

ZA206
July 14th, 2007, 09:54 PM
I'm sorry... have we met before?:cocktail:

-ZA

I agree The holier than thou, it is okay if I don't follow the rules I don't like but the rest of you dang well better follow the ones I do... Couple this with the train of thought that those that don't think like you are idiots and whalla there you have it Lost AT'ers. I just tend to not let those that thank that highly of themselves bother me, usually they are just trying to overcome some sort of inferiority complex.

Idaho Dutch
July 14th, 2007, 10:06 PM
How about Idaho Dutch? Crazy Wolf.

I'm here Crazy Wolf. Been hanging a few stands and finally I am able to shoot 12 - 15 arrows a night at 52 lbs. Still planning on pursueing the wapiti this fall, but doubt I will have the balance and endurance to go where I really want to go.

Just glad to be able to hunt again.

Good to hear from you.

cynic
July 14th, 2007, 10:10 PM
I'm sorry... have we met before?:cocktail:

-ZA
Maybe do you know a guy named Julian?

hooks
July 14th, 2007, 10:12 PM
I'm here Crazy Wolf. Been hanging a few stands and finally I am able to shoot 12 - 15 arrows a night at 52 lbs. Still planning on pursueing the wapiti this fall, but doubt I will have the balance and endurance to go where I really want to go.

Good to hear from you.

Good to see that you are doing well. Good luck to you hunting this year.

jva54
July 14th, 2007, 10:17 PM
MIA......Blue Thunder

ZA206
July 14th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Yes I do, but I can guarantee you he's never been on AT and never shot a bow!:wink:

-ZA

Maybe do you know a guy named Julian?

Duck65
July 14th, 2007, 10:19 PM
She had 2 last year also, brought them by my stand at 5 yards last season only once though. Where am I.:confused:

TEXAS 10PT
July 14th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Ah, Kingwood. My wifes sister is trying to sell their house there now and move to Dallas so I may not get back there much if any. Beautiful place cept for the humidity. You hang out over at TBH as well?

Yes Sir....I'm the same TEXAS 10PT over on TBH.

Tommy2993
July 14th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Where's Slippy's Mom?

Riverghost
July 14th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Where's Slippy's Mom?She is here with me. :tongue:

Jerry/NJ
July 14th, 2007, 11:31 PM
She is here with me. :tongue:

RH or LH ? :D:D

Riverghost
July 14th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Both

TXWhackMaster
July 14th, 2007, 11:34 PM

TEXAS

The first house I ever bought was in Kingwood. I still consider it home. I'm in the Dallas area now.

TEXAS 10PT
July 15th, 2007, 12:29 AM
The first house I ever bought was in Kingwood. I still consider it home. I'm in the Dallas area now.

You ever thought about wandering back down this way Whack? Lots of bowhunters from Humble,Kingwood,Porter,Spring etc. Look me up if you ever come down this way:)

TEXAS

Stanley
July 15th, 2007, 01:00 AM
No one mentioned the Hood.:cry:

Skeptic
July 15th, 2007, 01:02 AM
I changed my handle as the fulltime part just doens't fit anymore. My girls call me Pappa and I'm big so that's what I go by now.

Don't get on here as much anymore due to increased workload and I've taken up exercising(A Lot!) so as to not be so BIG anymore.

Whitefeather
July 15th, 2007, 07:07 AM
I changed my handle as the fulltime part just doens't fit anymore. My girls call me Pappa and I'm big so that's what I go by now.

Don't get on here as much anymore due to increased workload and I've taken up exercising(A Lot!) so as to not be so BIG anymore.

Then you'll be changing your handle to LittlePappa once you lose all that size huh? :wink: I wondered where you've been.

I haven't seen bo hunter, kildog, nanny whacker or Obsession in a long time either.

TheHairlessone doesn't know if he's been banned or what, but he can't do any posting for some reason.

JP

gmherps
July 15th, 2007, 07:28 AM
I see a lot of them on other sites daily.

Ryan
July 15th, 2007, 08:07 AM

That's what I did yesterday...... I have no less than 30 chigger bites. :mad:

cynic
July 15th, 2007, 08:22 AM
I see a lot of them on other sites daily.
What there are other sites besides AT?

NCBuckNBass
July 15th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Mrs. Robinson Lyrics

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know.
God bless you, please Mrs. Robinson.
Heaven holds a place for those who pray,
Hey, hey, hey

We'd like to know a little bit about your for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself.
Look around you all you see are sympathetic eyes,
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home.

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson.
Hey, hey, hey

Hide in the hiding place where no one ever goes.
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
It's a little secret just the Robinsons' affair.
Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids.

Koo-koo-ka-choo, Mrs. Robinson,
God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson.
Hey, hey, hey

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon.
Going to the candidate's debate.
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Every way you look at this you lose.

Where have you gone, Dave Nowlin,
Our nation turns it's lonely eyes to you.
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson.
Jolting Dave has left and gone away,
Hey hey hey.

VorTexan
July 15th, 2007, 10:42 AM

Kory if you will stop hunting for meat (trophy hunter) you will find out what is is to go hungry as many of these guys will attest...:wink:

However I have plenty of does to go around and this year maybe a big buck or two.

TXWhackMaster
July 15th, 2007, 10:53 AM
You ever thought about wandering back down this way Whack? Lots of bowhunters from Humble,Kingwood,Porter,Spring etc. Look me up if you ever come down this way:)

TEXAS

Will do 10pt.

bucktownboy
July 15th, 2007, 11:29 AM
the Hood ?

Jerry/NJ
July 15th, 2007, 11:40 AM
the Hood ?

On my coat :chortle:

Jerry/NJ
July 15th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Will do 10pt.

Watch him Whackie....he loves to buddy up and then shoot the biggest critter you got on your place :nyah::sign10::D

TXWhackMaster
July 15th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Watch him Whackie....he loves to buddy up and then shoot the biggest critter you got on your place :nyah::sign10::D

Darn Jerry, that was my plan.:wink: I'll be on guard. It's kinda like poker. If you can't figure out who the patsy is at the table, it's probably you.

TXWhackMaster
July 15th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Ya know...I just noticed that there hasn't been much need for mod activity since the most recent cleansing of the roster.:confused:

REDHDCHARM
July 15th, 2007, 02:13 PM
No doubt!! How is Ambriel?

:chortle: Poor Ambriel :sad: I think he lost his wings and his twin lives in another "town" now! LOL

I have ALWAYS wondered who DD was though? :confused3:

I haven't seen bo hunter, kildog, nanny whacker or Obsession in a long time either.

She's still around. Just been busy from what I hear.

posco
July 15th, 2007, 02:17 PM
:chortle: Poor Ambriel :sad: I think he lost his wings and his twin lives in another "town" now! LOL

Was there more than one DD here? Former moderator DD.

IGluIt4U
July 15th, 2007, 02:21 PM

Ahh.. I miss ol DD.. she was quite the charmer... :wink: :cheers:

IGluIt4U
July 15th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Ya know...I just noticed that there hasn't been much need for mod activity since the most recent cleansing of the roster.:confused:

That's not necessarily a bad thing... :couch2: :cheers:

hooks
July 15th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Ahh.. I miss ol DD.. she was quite the charmer... :wink: :cheers:

Interesting. I always thought DD was DonDeere.:confused:

IGluIt4U
July 15th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Interesting. I always thought DD was DonDeere.:confused:

Alas... there were two DD's... one was, in fact DonDeere.. but the other was more well known for her pole dancing skills..... :wink: :zip:

hooks
July 15th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Alas... there were two DD's... one was, in fact DonDeere.. but the other was more well known for her pole dancing skills..... :wink: :zip:

Oh yea, I remember her now with that clue.

posco
July 15th, 2007, 03:14 PM
What became of the Deere man? His demise? I liked DD...great guy. Another site?

hooks
July 15th, 2007, 03:20 PM
What became of the Deere man? His demise? I liked DD...great guy. Another site?

archerysite.net

Sneaky Apasum
July 15th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Come on, give the Yankee a little credit, you probably wont see me at all. I am THAT stealthy.

You probably are. That little Subaru can't make that much noise.:D

I miss Jose Boudreax and Norwegian Woods. One was a crazy cajun....the other a crazy foreigner. They both seemed like good guys. Haven't seen either in awhile.

ELITE@LAST
July 15th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Come on, give the Yankee a little credit, you probably wont see me at all. I am THAT stealthy.

sneaky sneaky huh??

sits in trees
July 15th, 2007, 05:20 PM
i think guys just tend to get burnt out, you state an opinion on almost anything and you have either the holier than thou, or the ethics police, or the, i dont like your style, crowd bashing you. its like you got to walk on eggs when stating something here. you have to defend yourself for every single word you say on this site. i have never seen a crowd like this in my life where every word you state is hung on to, than picked apart, then analyzed . then i even had A holes threaten me physically( easy to do when your not standing in front of me with your key board as protection) people get bashed, threatened, made fun of, ridiculed more here than by the none hunting public or anti hunting crowds. heck you even get bashed for spelling or composition, or what state you live in, on this site. i know this sight is in no way a real representation of our fellow hunter brethren because i have never incountered the type of people that i have incountered here anyplace else in the real world (hunting clubs, pro shops, the range or meets) i guess cyber land just brings out the worst of society. with all that being said i will continue to post on this site, i got very thick skin, and there is nothing i like more than steaming the clams of some righteous moron who mightly defends his perfect style of hunting in his perfect world or state or whatever:darkbeer: ahhhh i feel better now.

VorTexan
July 15th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Jose was not too far from me? What could have happened to the little guy? I bet he met a new woman!

VorTexan
July 15th, 2007, 05:29 PM
That's the key S I Trees!

I am a member of Texas site and have a good time there as well but I honestly like meeting folks all over the country. What makes them tick so to speak. Are their deer really that big, that dumb etc.:wink:

I've met some really good people here and don't plan on letting a few take away from it. I realize most are just young or really need a good hunt under their belts.

Josh Michaelis
July 15th, 2007, 06:25 PM

one of these days they are gonna ban me than they wont have anything to do :wink:

So ****** and rick are banned? WOW, whatd they do?

posco
July 15th, 2007, 06:28 PM
one of these days they are gonna ban me than they wont have anything to do :wink:

So ****** and rick are banned? WOW, whatd they do?
I missed what meanv had to say but I gather he told someone to have a seat on a broadhead and take a spin...my translation.

BOWHUNTER4HIRE
July 15th, 2007, 07:04 PM
FTH is still with us, he is just real busy expanding his company.

TheCamoGhost
July 15th, 2007, 07:34 PM
I haven't seen my buddy Arrowheadtroutman, anyone with a Calvin n Hobbes pic for an avatar is ok by me!! FLingr

vt_hunter
July 15th, 2007, 07:38 PM
I haven't seen my buddy Arrowheadtroutman, anyone with a Calvin n Hobbes pic for an avatar is ok by me!! FLingr

I think he goes by letthemgrow now.

sits in trees
July 15th, 2007, 09:00 PM

did they really do some kind of house cleaning? it does almost seem things have been more mellow here as of late......

Sneaky Apasum
July 15th, 2007, 09:12 PM
did they really do some kind of house cleaning? it does almost seem things have been more mellow here as of late......

I don't think it was a planned thing....just coincidence. They had a few fellas gettin' too rowdy, so out they went. Many were repeat offenders, so they weren't welcome back. Just a few isolated cases that happened within a few days of eachother.

Unk Bond
July 15th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Another one
Black Cat
She youst to post a lot.

hooks
July 15th, 2007, 09:26 PM

I don't know but I sure hope it isn't another dawning of the age of Aquarius peace and love bs.

sits in trees
July 15th, 2007, 09:35 PM
I don't think it was a planned thing....just coincidence. They had a few fellas gettin' too rowdy, so out they went. Many were repeat offenders, so they weren't welcome back. Just a few isolated cases that happened within a few days of eachother.

may peace be with us:darkbeer:

Skeptic
July 15th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Then you'll be changing your handle to LittlePappa once you lose all that size huh? :wink: I wondered where you've been.

JP

Could be. I'm down 33 lbs as of this morning....1/3 the way to my goal of 98 lbs. That's in just 27 days too.

Sneaky Apasum
July 15th, 2007, 09:54 PM
may peace be with us:darkbeer:

Well, so far, it has been pretty peaceful.:)

Hubba
July 15th, 2007, 10:03 PM
What happened to Buckfeverben?

NCBuckNBass
July 15th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Elkrapper got real quite when the Envy hit the shops.

Be easy to see if he's around. Somebody post that their Bowtech is one fps slower under it's stated IBO speed. That should wake him from his Elite induced coma.

sits in trees
July 16th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Well, so far, it has been pretty peaceful.:)

i'm yer huckleberry...:wink:

Sneaky Apasum
July 16th, 2007, 08:52 AM
i'm yer huckleberry...:wink:

"That's just my game."

L-train
July 16th, 2007, 09:06 AM
"That's just my game."

I saw your sig sneak. How much is it to hunt Non-Residents in Co? OTC? There sure are alot of them roaming around, should be easy to fill that tag.

:ot:
:focus:

Sneaky Apasum
July 16th, 2007, 09:18 AM
I saw your sig sneak. How much is it to hunt Non-Residents in Co? OTC? There sure are alot of them roaming around, should be easy to fill that tag.

:plain:

VorTexan
July 16th, 2007, 11:39 AM

Listen for the roaring ATV and hunt close to the road.

VorTexan
July 16th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Oh and Monte Vista is destined to be a hot spot this year thanks to scouting report be El Campito!:wink:

IGluIt4U
July 16th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Listen for the roaring ATV and hunt close to the road.

Is that why they have a disproportionate number of tree huggers out there??

(they are tryin to keep the tree between themselves and the ATV? :chortle:)

Stanley
July 16th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Who will lend posture to Slick Tricks with ****** gone.:cry:

Slippy Field
July 16th, 2007, 12:43 PM
I remember when Tink and Slippy met,,,,,Tink did not like Slippys avatar, so Slippy copied and used Tinks,,,,I miss some of that fun.:):)

Ahh....those were the days. I actually modified that avatar but it was quickly removed by the mods. :zip:

Yeah, I join AT, and like an hour later, I get my first PM, its from Tink threatening to kick my ass over having a bad avatar. What a warm welcome. :eek:

But, Tink and I have since burried the hatchet and I still use his products despite him posting those nudey pics that my children seen.

Others I miss include:

walkswithagimp
hjminard
pdhq05
thehairlessone
bowtechandy

Jeff in SC
July 16th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I can tell you that I have not been posting as much, because of a lot of bi+c#ing! There are a bunch of guys that I miss that have either gotten banned, or just do not visit anymore. gametrax, Javi, DeerTexas, and yes even 'ol tinks, just to name a few!

Not to mention a bunch of the 'ol guys from the "soapbox"!

Sneaky Apasum
July 16th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I join AT, and like an hour later, I get my first PM, its from Tink threatening to kick my ass over having a bad avatar. What a warm welcome. :eek:

What was your first avatar that he didn't like?

Jeff in SC
July 16th, 2007, 12:52 PM
To bring some things back up from the past, does anyone remember to fights that DB use to have with Jim(?)? I think that was his name! He was the guy that flipped out and killed his girl friends parents and shot himself.

What ever happened to his girlfriend? I know that she was visiting AT for a while after everything happened, but have not heard anything from her in several years.

ZA206
July 16th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Damn... either I was in a coma, or that was before my time.:eek:

As for Slippy.... that list of guys you said you missed was a large population of the Bowtech bandwagon guys (Blowtechies) that you used to duke it out with. That was some funny stuff to watch/read!:becky:

-ZA

To bring some things back up from the past, does anyone remember to fights that DB use to have with Jim(?)? I think that was his name! He was the guy that flipped out and killed his girl friends parents and shot himself.

What ever happened to his girlfriend? I know that she was visiting AT for a while after everything happened, but have not heard anything from her in several years.

Slippy Field
July 16th, 2007, 01:23 PM
What was your first avatar that he didn't like?

I think it was this one that set him into a frenzy.

http://ld50.netfirms.com/kud36.jpg

I like everyone on here, even if we've "duked it out" before. Just as long as in the end, they know I'm right and they are entitled to their opinion once I tell them what it is. :tongue:

crazy wolf
July 16th, 2007, 01:36 PM

Good to hear from you. This is great news Idaho Dutch, I knew you would be back at it again. My guess is there will be one big Wapiti falling from your bow and arrow this year. Take it easy my friend. Crazy Wolf.

BowHunter6666
July 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM

I like everyone on here, even if we've "duked it out" before. Just as long as in the end, they know I'm right and they are entitled to their opinion once I tell them what it is. :tongue:

I cant see the Avatar pic :cry:

Bobmuley
July 16th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Where's Meatco1 been?

Jeff in SC
July 16th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Damn... either I was in a coma, or that was before my time.:eek:

As for Slippy.... that list of guys you said you missed was a large population of the Bowtech bandwagon guys (Blowtechies) that you used to duke it out with. That was some funny stuff to watch/read!:becky:

-ZA

ZA, that was before your time! That was back in '02 early '03. I use to get on here with the name of "matsicon", then I decided to change it one day.:confused:

Sneaky Apasum
July 16th, 2007, 02:09 PM

I can't see it, Slippy.

Slippy Field
July 16th, 2007, 02:30 PM
http://ld50.netfirms.com/kud24.jpg

Midlife Crisis
July 16th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Slippy,
Can't see any of the pictures you posted. Maybe Tink lives on.....:wink:

VorTexan
July 16th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Many of the guys we miss hang out in the General Forum and that is where I used to go to "get it on" or should I say throw a grenade and then run back to the hunting section...yes, I have been referred to as an instigator by some that have been banned, yeah right Dave!

Tink posted nudies? Wow! that there is scary! Hope he didn't violate a bear or something.. and please don't try to send them to me Slippy!:pukey:

SoreLoser
July 16th, 2007, 04:36 PM
...Sore Loser is back posting again hadn't seen him in a while... FLingr

Never fear, Soreloser is here.

I know for me, it's simple. As much as I love these forums and the people I meet on them, my life doesn't revolve around them and sometimes being an Active Duty Marine, life gets kinda busy and you forget about the internet for a while.

crazy wolf
July 16th, 2007, 05:56 PM
How about GRUBB WORM. I remember when I first started out on AT and Grubbworm was talking about neck shots dang was that some good times. :darkbeer: Crazy Wolf.

Sneaky Apasum
July 16th, 2007, 06:14 PM
How about GRUBB WORM. I remember when I first started out on AT and Grubbworm was talking about neck shots dang was that some good times. :darkbeer: Crazy Wolf.

Yeah, I remember that....vaguely.

TXWhackMaster
July 16th, 2007, 07:27 PM

I've seen those work.:wink:

Bobmuley
July 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I keep wondering how Martin Angel's form is coming...

IGluIt4U
July 17th, 2007, 06:25 PM
I keep wondering how Martin Angel's form is coming...

Oh, I'm sure she's holding her own... :wink:

Bobmuley
July 17th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Oh, I'm sure she's holding her own... :wink:
I wish I could respond to that, but it would disappear quickly...:zip:

IGluIt4U
July 17th, 2007, 06:29 PM

Smart man... :nono: :lol: :zip:

Sneaky Apasum
July 17th, 2007, 06:34 PM

:ROFLMAO:

VorTexan
July 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM

Do we have a man-law violation?

farmdude
August 4th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I remember lot of good folks that some of us had some good conversation and discussion with in the past that were AT regulars. Name some and wonder where they are?

I remember north easterner Milsurp, Weaver hasn't posted pics in a while just to name a couple. Course Tink, Poopen Young, Sandie, and some others are gone for different reasons but what happens to some of these guys that were on here every day? Did they lay the bow down or ..... get a life?

I learned a lot on this site enableing me to harvest some deer last year...although when I posted a pic of one that meant the world to me (because disabled) some chose to ridicule the shot choice and I posted the same on another forum and got high fives and praise...
to put is simply I got tired of all the ethics people and the segregated groups... I did buy a durocab and I love that sucker durocab1 I check in from time to time but waaaayyy less than I used to. just don't need the hassle I guess

Jim C
August 4th, 2007, 06:58 PM
I miss Poopen Young myself.

Onebigtaco is a friend of mine that is also MIA:cry:

Depending on the mileage, socks have a limited life span

Hutnicks
August 4th, 2007, 07:30 PM

If your gonna trot that stuff out might as well give cokercat an honourable mention:)

Skeptic
August 4th, 2007, 08:13 PM
What happened to Martin's own Daniel BOOM?

mikel m14
August 4th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Someone want to fill me in on what happened to ******? :confused:

Would like to know myself.

Unk Bond
August 4th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Surely you guys miss the ladies to :wink:

Soul Stripper
August 11th, 2007, 10:07 PM
http://ld50.netfirms.com/kud24.jpg

No slippy, it was the one of the guy in some band, kind of a black and white pic.

rutnstrut
August 11th, 2007, 10:19 PM
I also would like to know why ****** got banned. He is awesome to do business with,which I still do through his website.

a3dhunter
August 11th, 2007, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=Durocab1;4939179] One reason I like the hunting section and quit going over to the general was hunter's typically get along as we appreciate the dedication it takes to do what we do.
[QUOTE]

I agree with that statement, I will post a whole lot more here and not waste time.

a3dhunter
August 11th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I also would like to know why ****** got banned. He is awesome to do business with,which I still do through his website.

******----Who knows?
I heard it was political (whatever that means???) and the accusation was that he threatened someone on a thread.
From what I heard, it is better to let that one drop since some people are very sensitive about it.

4000fps
August 12th, 2007, 02:41 AM

It was Jerry Jones (sticksniper). That was some crazy @%#&!!!
Where be da HOOD?
Bryan

Sniper1
August 12th, 2007, 03:11 AM
MeanV's in the witness protection program.:zip:

You can talk to MeanV at 3dshoots.com. He can still participate there, and is active.

SwietsRick
August 12th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Yep those where the days; but "Slippyfields" thought you were banned again :cry:

4X-24 BOB
August 12th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Plainsman & P8ntballryan have not been on for a long time ! Ryan used to keep things lively !:eek:

ELKARCHER
August 12th, 2007, 08:44 AM
BUSHBUCK! another NCWID charter member. Where are you??

VorTexan
August 12th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I learned a lot on this site enableing me to harvest some deer last year...although when I posted a pic of one that meant the world to me (because disabled) some chose to ridicule the shot choice and I posted the same on another forum and got high fives and praise...
to put is simply I got tired of all the ethics people and the segregated groups... I did buy a durocab and I love that sucker durocab1 I check in from time to time but waaaayyy less than I used to. just don't need the hassle I guess

Hey farmdude, I too have learned a lot from this site mainly about people and people with disabilities. Now my dad is in that situation it could happen to any of us at any time. Sometimes we are critical as so called "bowhunter's" to be quick to judge other's without knowing them or their situation. Glad you are back out there hunting and doing what you love. As we all get older we will more than likely have trouble hunting as we have in the past I hope we are not criticized by younger hunter's and I may have been guilty of this in the past although not intentionally. Thing I really like about this site is meeting folks from all over the country knowing their are guys out there in small towns, large cities that love doing the same thing I do....maybe a little different:wink: but hunting and enjoying the outdoors just the same. If my dream comes true I may be coming to a hunting ground near you soon! Hey a man can dream can't he!

cutter10x
August 12th, 2007, 12:32 PM
What happened to Martin's own Daniel BOOM?

if i remember correctly ol boooomer was sock puppeting.....bashing a m4l sponser and got caught.....by by see ya later.........

crazy wolf
August 12th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Has (The Hood) been mentioned ? or is he been banned or what? Crazy Wolf.

IGluIt4U
August 12th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Naw.. he ain't banned,,, just ain't been 'round much lately.. he'll be back.. come the ruttin moon... :wink: :cheers:

oldglorynewbie
August 12th, 2007, 12:59 PM
I miss Jose Boudreax and Norwegian Woods. One was a crazy cajun....the other a crazy foreigner. They both seemed like good guys. Haven't seen either in awhile.

I'll second Norwegian Woods. Just up and stopped posting.... wonder if he ever got his Commander?

goofy2788
August 12th, 2007, 01:48 PM
There's a few missing, but to just mention their names might get me banned.:eek::zip:

Sniper1
August 12th, 2007, 02:13 PM
There's a few missing, but to just mention their names might get me banned.:eek::zip:

Seems they just delete your post, instantly.

LetThemGrow
August 13th, 2007, 09:00 AM
I haven't seen my buddy Arrowheadtroutman, anyone with a Calvin n Hobbes pic for an avatar is ok by me!! FLingrI am still here...had a change of course in life and decided on a new name....so my time here is more limited than before.

I miss the good old days of discussion....the short fuse and thin skin of many newer members, along with more members, has made everyone so careful of what they say, rather than saying what they think. The board has drastically changed in the time I was here....and while it is not all bad, I do miss the open debates of the past.

What happened to Martin's own Daniel BOOM?I wasn't surprised that he got the axe...a poor choice in my view, when he talked about sitting on the Lazy Boy getting drunk...well, that isn't a good representation. And Kory...even though we sometimes agree to disagree, it is good debates like ours that I miss, and that aren't allowed anymore because of the thin skin of many...:wink:

Sneaky Apasum
August 13th, 2007, 09:18 AM
I'll second Norwegian Woods. Just up and stopped posting.... wonder if he ever got his Commander?

Ah, that's probably what happened. Got his Bowtech and it blew up on him. Poor guy.:D