PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Parker Safari Magnum...

Wyvern Creations
August 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Hi All, I am rotating around some of my inventory and have this 07 Parker Safari Magnum 150lb RH bow on display that I would like to move so I can bring in a few other models. This bow is new, has been assembled for display and has had about 4 bolts thru it to do a rough site in and that is it. It comes complete with 4 carbon bolts, quiver, rope cocking aid, and three dot scope and full manufacturers lifetime warranty. I will be happy to swap the red dot for a 4X multi retical scope if the buyer prefers at no charge. It only fits right hand shooters. This bow is a great deal as it is $659.95 list. I am asking $525.00 TYD (continental US only) Here are a few photos, as you can see there is absolutely NO wear on this bow. this bow is in brand new condition! I also carry a full line of accessories for this bow, so I will be happy to work out a package deal if you would like extra bolts, a case, broadheads, etc...
Thanks
Wyvern
Wyverncreations@comcast.net

Wyvern Creations
August 18th, 2007, 01:34 PM
FYI, I am going to throw this up on Ebay if this does not move here. would like to give AT people first crack...Thanks :)
Wyvern

Wyvern Creations
August 26th, 2007, 08:12 AM
sold
Wyvern