PDA

View Full Version : 2 Leaf River IR-3BU Digital Cameras FS

country1
August 20th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I have two MODEL IR-3BU game cameras for sale. These are the infrared versions with quick trigger speed, and much more. Retail is $295.95. These cameras have been used VERY sparingly and are in excellent condition. Will sell for $175 / each.

Leaf River Walk test light for set up.Infrared Digital Scouting Camera

Model iR-3BU!! WITH VIEWING SCREEN!!

Capture black and white still pictures at up to four mega pixel picture quality or choose 3 second to 90 second video clips at any time of the day or night with this scouting camera with infrared illumination and built-in viewing screen. The new Early Detection PIR Sensor has five detection zones to trigger the camera just after the deer enters the picture window which almost doubles the time allowed for the camera to capture the picture before the deer leaves. This also allows you to get pictures of deer that might not cross the center of the picture. You can get very long battery life in the battery saver mode, or choose a faster trigger time with a slide switch. Use the Quick Shot mode to capture an even quicker second or third picture before entering the pause time if additional motion is detected such as a buck following a doe down a trail. The internal 16MB memory can hold up to 50 images, and hundreds more can be stored if you add a Compact Flash Card (not included). A TV-Out port lets you look at your images on your TV, or hook the camera up to your computer. If you prefer, view images on the built-in 1.6" TFT viewing screen. The powerful infrared LED flash produces extremely clear night images. The unit can be programmed to pause anywhere from 1 to 90 minutes between pictures. Up to three motion activated pictures can be captured before entering the pause time using the quick-shot mode. There's also an event counter and battery level indicator, too. The Leaf River IR Scouting Camera comes in a Mossy Oak® Break-Up™ camo pattern and you also receive a USB cable, RCA cable, steel mounting bracket, steel security bar, mounting strap, photo-editing software and instructional DVD. Requires four D-cell and three C-cell batteries (not included).

Features

2.1 mega pixel with CMOS sensor that can provide up to 4 mega pixel pictures.

1.6” TFT LCD Viewing Screen.

Infrared LED flash.

Pause time settings from 1 to 90 minutes.

Quick shot mode for 2nd or 3rd picture.

330 event counter.

Battery indicators

Adjustable sensitivity of motion sensors.

Extenal on/off switch.

Date and Time stamping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rdj-pencilart
August 24th, 2007, 05:59 AM
I realize that this is a really good deal.. I can only afford 150 without an argument from the wife. If they are still available, and if you can let it go for 150 I really want one.
Let me know when you get time
Thanks Ryan

country1
August 24th, 2007, 09:59 PM
both cameras sold pending payment.

meanmike
August 30th, 2007, 05:06 PM
So did these cameras sell?