PDA

View Full Version : Free time?

LooMoo
August 29th, 2007, 03:25 PM
What does everyone do here besides AT, Archery, and school?

I read comics :) I like Get Fuzzy the most. I also like to hike.

mbuemi
August 29th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Hmmm... That its. :D

Nah I trapshoot to, I'll do bowling as well when the school thing starts up this winter. (Not the athletic type :D ) Build(built) computers, If i had more money I could play around more but I could only get enough to build this one. Bike riding is all good too. And hunting's a given.

Irishrobin
August 29th, 2007, 03:32 PM
work

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 03:44 PM
my other #1 hobby. :wink:

I really wanna modify my bass till the neck and body are the only stock parts left. :rock: I just spent the last of my guitar money, so maybe next summer.:cry:

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 03:46 PM
this was the bass I sold last year. Yes, it wieghed in a t 10 lbs. but it didn't come out of the water...You can't eat these things, either.:cry: So I don't need the stupid fishing jokes. :wink:

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 03:50 PM
What does everyone do here besides AT, Archery, and school?

I read comics :) I like Get Fuzzy the most. I also like to hike.

Favorites are classic Calvin(I have all the books) but I read Foxtrot now that Watterson quit drawing Calvin.

Anyway hiking is hobby #2...here is Utah. It's my cousin, but you get the idea of what it was like. And if you don't know I hate getting my picture taken. That white thing on the road was a tour bus.

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 03:51 PM
...Now here's a hike in Wyoming. I got zillions of pics so if you wanna see more just ask.

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I just realized I forgot hobby #3. Here's my brother in Alaska...we all caught a few fish that day.

**Frost Bite**
August 29th, 2007, 04:24 PM
this was the bass I sold last year. Yes, it wieghed in a t 10 lbs. but it didn't come out of the water...You can't eat these things, either.:cry: So I don't need the stupid fishing jokes. :wink:

My bro has the same bass!!!!

I play baseball, do stuff outdoors and boy scouts along with all the other regular family activity stuff :D

Lawrence Archer
August 29th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I fish for bass with my dad..And I walk an hour to go play with my friend's Xbox 360.

archerykid12
August 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM
i bowl ALOT i love it i bowled my first perfect game this summer in summer league i average about 180 or so and realy enjoy it i am also on the scratch bowling team and hopefully a high school team if they get 1 here

JeffreySlayR
August 29th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Do a little photography for relaxation...anyone get up at 3am to shoot the moon, Lunar Eclipse 8-28-2007?

LooMoo
August 29th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Do a little photography for relaxation...anyone get up at 3am to shoot the moon, Lunar Eclipse 8-28-2007?

WOW! I wish I had! I didn't know if it was actually happening or not... dang it!

LooMoo
August 29th, 2007, 06:56 PM
...Now here's a hike in Wyoming. I got zillions of pics so if you wanna see more just ask.

I'd love to see them!
I don't have many pictures of hiking, as I never really get to. I usually hike behind my house, which is a huge logging property that's absolutly beautiful. Saddly, I've stopped because it's started to creep me out going back there alone, even with my dog. The other day a helicopter circled around me really close, then flew over a little hill and landed on the other side. They took off about a minute later. It was most likely nothing, but all of the hairs were standing up on my neck.
There was absolutly no reason for a helicopter to be landing there, though. I need to find a new hiking spot!

kegan
August 29th, 2007, 07:58 PM
When I get the time I practice whatever primitive skill I think I need to practice. I'd love to hike, last hike I went on was up a quarter mile hill at an 80 degree slope. Not so fun going up. coming down was though:).

Other than that it's spinning fire, making bows, pottery, making tools, shelters, etc. or reading about such:).

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 07:58 PM
OK, well #4 is grilling. You might have seen this picture in mutantville. It's God's cure for a stomach ache.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thum bs_up

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I think these guys count as #1, actually. :wink:

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 08:02 PM
link.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=496684&page=7

CA_Rcher12
August 29th, 2007, 08:07 PM
here's another link.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=496684&page=4

LooMoo
August 29th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I think these guys count as #1, actually. :wink:

I love my dogs :)

This is Amber on the left, and Candy on the right. If Candy and my brother were falling off of a building, I know who I would save! :wink:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/Candyismydog/dogs003.jpg

Bowhunter500
August 29th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Aww... LooMoo..

Is Amber a Golden Retriever? I have a golden also! I love that dog to death and i would prolly try and save both of the lives even if my brother is a pain in the butt! haha

In my extra time, i play football... Have a game friday against a team we got stomped by last year! Hope to beat them! I shoot my bow a lot too when i can! Im involved with my High School Trap Team! We have placed in the top 3 about every shoot we go to! But i like scouting my hunting areas and seein what i have to look forward to the upcoming season!

Out of that.... its a lot of homework... i have 4 classes this year... others are open campus... but those 4 classes are for college and high school credit! Its pretty nice! (not.. it sux)

LooMoo
August 30th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Aww... LooMoo..

Is Amber a Golden Retriever? I have a golden also! I love that dog to death and i would prolly try and save both of the lives even if my brother is a pain in the butt! haha
Out of that.... its a lot of homework... i have 4 classes this year... others are open campus... but those 4 classes are for college and high school credit! Its pretty nice! (not.. it sux)

Yep! Amber is a Golden. She's actually my brother's dog, and she's very annoying... but I love her anyways :). Candy's my darling, though.

Today I had an awesome time playing fetch with them. Since Candy's getting old and Amber's still a pup, (pup at heart-- she's almost 3) they're so not even. Candy get's all fo the easy throws, and Amber has to reaally run for her catches. :) We have fun.

Dogs rule!

Is your school set-up like running start, where you get free college classes if you're a junior or senior?

LooMoo
August 30th, 2007, 01:38 AM
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/Candyismydog/family015.jpg

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/Candyismydog/dogs007.jpg

More pics of my dogs :)

CA_Rcher12
August 30th, 2007, 03:34 AM
I know what you mean...that shep is actually my sister's dog. He's 12 now ( think) and he's really arthiritic. my sister says he really can't keep up with the rest of the neighborhood's dogs like he used to. But at least now he's not as loud or crazy I guess... :dontknow:

Bowhunter500
August 30th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Yep! Amber is a Golden. She's actually my brother's dog, and she's very annoying... but I love her anyways :). Candy's my darling, though.

Today I had an awesome time playing fetch with them. Since Candy's getting old and Amber's still a pup, (pup at heart-- she's almost 3) they're so not even. Candy get's all fo the easy throws, and Amber has to reaally run for her catches. :) We have fun.

Dogs rule!

Is your school set-up like running start, where you get free college classes if you're a junior or senior?

Kinda.. its really nice.. head start on college and a good way to finish high school! 1 more year then im done with high school! :D

rdneckhntr
September 3rd, 2007, 05:38 PM

We have AP courses which are college credits. Im taking the AP English this year and Ill take AP Calculus next year.

Bowhunter500
September 3rd, 2007, 08:17 PM
We have AP courses which are college credits. Im taking the AP English this year and Ill take AP Calculus next year.

Yea.. same here.. I like the college credits... nice to have b4 we get to college.. what grades do u have to get to be eligible? We have to get a "C" or better

mbuemi
September 3rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
We do the AP courses as well. I did AP World Civ sophomore year (last year). Got a 3 on the test, but the concept of actually having to read the textbook just didn't quite get ingrained in my head soon enough. So that's my excuse. I'm fairly sure most colleges around here accept 3 for college credit though.

The AP Us history Im taking this year is going to work out great. Our teacher is a teacher for two colleges in the area, so we get "dual credit." If we get a C or better in his class, (hopefully that should be easy, I was @ 92ish all year in world civ) we can buy 3 credits for $90 or 6 for $250 or something to that extent.

I want to take AP Physics, but since I was really bad at math until i got into high school, I'm kinda behind where I should be to be taking that kind of a class.

CA_Rcher12
September 3rd, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yea.. same here.. I like the college credits... nice to have b4 we get to college.. what grades do u have to get to be eligible? We have to get a "C" or better

We need a 3.0 GPA :nod:

All this school talk makes me anxious since I go back in 13 hours.:cry:

Bowhunter500
September 4th, 2007, 12:39 AM
3.0 GPA eh? Thats a piece of cake!

Last year i maintained a 4.0 GPA all year! It was awesome! Good things happen when ur parents like you gettin good grades! haha

bigram
September 4th, 2007, 03:20 AM
We need a 3.0 GPA :nod:

All this school talk makes me anxious since I go back in 13 hours.:cry:

i feel sorry for ya, i go back in 25 hours:pukey:

CA_Rcher12
September 4th, 2007, 09:43 AM
i feel sorry for ya, i go back in 25 hours:pukey:

1 1/2 more hours...:confused:

Supershark
September 4th, 2007, 10:17 AM
My fiance, My pups and if there is any time left over my ATV's...

bigram
September 4th, 2007, 01:11 PM
1 1/2 more hours...:confused:

ha, as im posting this, youll be in school! :darkbeer:

Irishrobin
September 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM
i was back to school a week ago . !!!! :eek:

CA_Rcher12
September 4th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Great. I learned one of my AP teachers is a vegan and a Peta supporter.:pukey::pukey:

archerykid12
September 4th, 2007, 06:22 PM
ca that sucks when u live in north dakota just about every one your teachers hunts so i wouldnt even no wat to say about something like that

kegan
September 4th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Great. I learned one of my AP teachers is a vegan and a Peta supporter.:pukey::pukey:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... even if it is really dumb:).

Peta is evil (the uthinise more animals than svae, and declare fur coats awful when it is actually honoring-no matter how awfully- the creature they killed) and the human body can live off animals alone.:wink:

If you kill and animal and eat/use everything, you are better than almost anybody else in this stupid society:mad:. Peta... sheesh.

CA_Rcher12
September 4th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... even if it is really dumb:).

Peta is evil (the uthinise more animals than svae, and declare fur coats awful when it is actually honoring-no matter how awfully- the creature they killed) and the human body can live off animals alone.:wink:

If you kill and animal and eat/use everything, you are better than almost anybody else in this stupid society:mad:. Peta... sheesh.

I agree 100%. Especially the last part, I only kill something if I'm going to eat it( making sure to use everything as much as I can), or if it's in self defense.

I'm just gonna keep quiet in that class though. I know my parents REALLY want me to do well this year, and there's no sense in killing my grade (again :rolleyes: )over an arguement.

Bowhunter500
September 5th, 2007, 12:53 AM
P.E.T.A. in a hunters view

P.eople
E.ating
T.asty
A.nimals

Ooooo yea! haha while dove hunting last weekend... we took our dead birds and made letters saying.... uh.. well.. I dont wanna get banned for sayin it.. Lets just say the first word was a bad one and it began with an "F" .. followed by Peta... we took a picture of it.. and i want to send it to them! Just for poops and giggles! haha

kegan
September 5th, 2007, 07:37 PM
P.E.T.A. in a hunters view

P.eople
E.ating
T.asty
A.nimals

Ooooo yea! haha while dove hunting last weekend... we took our dead birds and made letters saying.... uh.. well.. I dont wanna get banned for sayin it.. Lets just say the first word was a bad one and it began with an "F" .. followed by Peta... we took a picture of it.. and i want to send it to them! Just for poops and giggles! haha

If you do that you'll be dubbed "an ignorant killer", or whatever the babble about- they only see what they wanna see- and that'd be "a sensless act of muder" or whatever they wanna say. MMMM... meat:). Wonder if you could use the feathrs for fletches too:wink:?

Get this, school is an opinion that is forced upon us. What the GOVERMENT thinks we should know, and how the ADMINISTRATION thinks we should be taught. Land of the free, right. Land of the brainwashed zombies. No wonder no one really appreciates this beautiful country. It's run by dictators and the only supporters are just clones:mad:! It all started when the Protestants wiped out the Native Americans because it was theirs from god to "posses"... grrr... school is making me an angry person already =0!!

CA_Rcher12
September 5th, 2007, 07:45 PM
grrr... school is making me an angry person already =0!!

This is why you live in PA and I live in Cali.

:chortle:

Bowhunter500
September 5th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I like school a lot personally! I'm very good in school.. but i will agree.. some teachers really push my buttons sometimes! It drives me nuckin futs!

LooMoo
September 6th, 2007, 01:32 AM
If you do that you'll be dubbed "an ignorant killer", or whatever the babble about- they only see what they wanna see- and that'd be "a sensless act of muder" or whatever they wanna say. MMMM... meat:). Wonder if you could use the feathrs for fletches too:wink:?

Get this, school is an opinion that is forced upon us. What the GOVERMENT thinks we should know, and how the ADMINISTRATION thinks we should be taught. Land of the free, right. Land of the brainwashed zombies. No wonder no one really appreciates this beautiful country. It's run by dictators and the only supporters are just clones:mad:! It all started when the Protestants wiped out the Native Americans because it was theirs from god to "posses"... grrr... school is making me an angry person already =0!!

wow! breeaaatthhheee Kegan.... Breathe....

I do have to agree. Right now, History makes me nervous. How do we know that everything's there? Or if things were made up? I know that the busing in the 60's isn't mentioned at all. WHAT ELSE HAS BEEN ERAISED!!!???

kegan
September 6th, 2007, 05:50 PM
wow! breeaaatthhheee Kegan.... Breathe....

I do have to agree. Right now, History makes me nervous. How do we know that everything's there? Or if things were made up? I know that the busing in the 60's isn't mentioned at all. WHAT ELSE HAS BEEN ERAISED!!!???

"History was written by men who hanged heros" and i forget who said it. But it's true. The last decent society was the Native Americans, adn we wiped them all out. And even they had they're problems.

I'm good at school, don't get me wrong, but it is the most ludicrous bunch of hypocritical lies there ever was. Makes me sick:mad:. Literally, the lunches are awful:).

Bowhunter500
September 7th, 2007, 01:53 AM
I have to throw this in here.. just becuz... well.. i could have died yesterday! haha

Did any of you hear about the B-52 Bomber that had activated Atomic bombs hooked to its wings flying from North Dakota to Louisiana? Yea.. it wasnt supposed to be there.. but who knows.. i just thought it was funny.. how in the heck DONT you realize u have armed atomic bombs on your wings! I feel proud to be alive! hahaha

kegan
September 7th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I have to throw this in here.. just becuz... well.. i could have died yesterday! haha

Did any of you hear about the B-52 Bomber that had activated Atomic bombs hooked to its wings flying from North Dakota to Louisiana? Yea.. it wasnt supposed to be there.. but who knows.. i just thought it was funny.. how in the heck DONT you realize u have armed atomic bombs on your wings! I feel proud to be alive! hahaha

If people just gave up all these dumb vehicles, this wouldn't happen! I mean, you'd know if you had bombs strapped ot your arms:darkbeer:

CA_Rcher12
September 7th, 2007, 08:38 PM
you could at least look at your wings once in a while. Some people. :doh:

archerykid12
September 7th, 2007, 09:11 PM

o ya i heard about i actually saw the plane flying over bismarck it was all a big mistake and the guy got fired but realy it was no big deal the bowmbs were safe even if the plane would have crashed they wouldnt have exploded because they had no detonators on they say

Bowhunter500
September 8th, 2007, 02:31 AM
o ya i heard about i actually saw the plane flying over bismarck it was all a big mistake and the guy got fired but realy it was no big deal the bowmbs were safe even if the plane would have crashed they wouldnt have exploded because they had no detonators on they say

If a plane goes down... nothing is not going to stop and ATOMIC bomb from going off.. im sorry but 12,000 gallons of fuel on a dang atomic bomb.. its blowin... i talked to my history teacher about this! She thought it was hilarious and i asked her if it would have gone off in many different situations! She said it would most definitely.. and impact that big would set off the bombs for SURE!

archerykid12
September 8th, 2007, 11:50 AM
i know it sounds bad and they COULD blow up up but they mostly likely wont the air force said this and it was in the press realese they gave it wouldnt have exploded in a normall crash ya there is no such thing as a normal crash but u get wat i mean

archerykid12
September 8th, 2007, 11:52 AM
o they said that tin a crash the bombs could have leaked but that was the worst case situtation from wat i here

kegan
September 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM
i know it sounds bad and they COULD blow up up but they mostly likely wont the air force said this and it was in the press realese they gave it wouldnt have exploded in a normall crash ya there is no such thing as a normal crash but u get wat i mean

Lies:). No oe eevr tells the truth, or they would get yelled at for being dumb. Trust me, it's all lies. Look at any president who has ever had to talk about something dumb they did- all lies:darkbeer:.

CA_Rcher12
September 8th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Yup. If they lied it was to keep people from getting freaked out.

archerykid12
September 8th, 2007, 05:47 PM
well it was no big deal anyways they fly them anyways just most of the time there known about no one got hurt so big deal

baldybarton
September 11th, 2007, 04:16 PM
what does it matter? the plane didnt crash and the bombs didnt go off. and yall are all wrong about history. history was written by the winners. whoever won the certain war is who for the most part we believe.

archerykid12
September 11th, 2007, 04:19 PM
what does it matter? the plane didnt crash and the bombs didnt go off. and yall are all wrong about history. history was written by the winners. whoever won the certain war is who for the most part we believe.

EXACTLY nothing happened everyone is fine so its no big deal

Lawrence Archer
September 11th, 2007, 07:12 PM
If it had crashed I don't believe the bombs would of exploded.
Something to do with the trigger on the bomb..uranium bullet fired down a shaft..etc.
I don't know my weapons of mass destruction.

archerykid12
September 11th, 2007, 07:32 PM
If it had crashed I don't believe the bombs would of exploded.
Something to do with the trigger on the bomb..uranium bullet fired down a shaft..etc.
I don't know my weapons of mass destruction.

yep thats y they wouldnt have went off because of there trigger system but anyways back to topic

bowhunter1347
September 14th, 2007, 11:52 PM
My Les Paul and my Alvarez :darkbeer: