PDA

View Full Version : Archery Shop in Oregon For Sale

moeman1
August 31st, 2007, 07:55 PM
Do to bad Health,I'm Selling my Archery Shop very good Lease on Building it in, been establed over 10 years. Look for a good Family to Purchase it. Please PM me. Thanks

moeman1
September 28th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Archery Shop are great Family business that can make a lot of money & have fun at the same time. The shop has a great name & reputation. It has very high annual sale, and low over head. I`m looking for a good family to purchase the business. If you have any questions you PM me or call at 541-281-6075
Thanks
Maurice

moeman1
November 5th, 2007, 03:01 PM
This Business has been great and has a Great Future.

sneak1413
November 5th, 2007, 03:07 PM
i only wish i could. unfortunetaly i've gotta keep with my game plan of finishing college, creating a cam system that i have in my mind. making a couple mil off it and then having my own archery shop. unfortunetaly that day is a good few years down the road. hope your shop finds a great new owner.

moeman1
December 14th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Business are alway fun, when it really good, and you have lots of help, but trying to run a business, by yourself is hard, and will season employee make it even harder, these business need a good family to run it, Everyone should keep this in mind.

knockednloaded
December 15th, 2007, 09:45 AM
I sure wish I could buy your business but at this time I can't relocate....Hope you find a great family to buy it.... I wish you the best with your health!! GOD BLESS......

orduckhunter
December 15th, 2007, 02:58 PM
pm sent

moeman1
January 25th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Closing Thread