PDA

View Full Version : Jayhawk Optics has Gift Certificates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayhawk
September 21st, 2007, 08:31 PM
Holidays are coming up!

Point your family to the right place and then buy what you want so you get WHAT you want!

I appreciate all the support the AT community has given to my family and I.

Ron Webb

Stormy_NY
October 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Optics were never a really high priority for me ...last year I purchased the Road Trip Nikon's, thought they were the cats meow till a 3D shoot this summer when I was trying to make out the X on a dark target . The guy I was shooting with had a pair of Vortex's around his neck and after reading so much about them on AT I had to give them a try.

Needless to say it really was like night and day. I next contacted Jayhawk his knowledge of optics guided me to the correct size for my hunting style. his service was great.

With his "Loaner " program which is rare to find these days you really do know that what you buy is going to work for you.

Thanks Jayhawks !

Jayhawk
October 19th, 2007, 10:55 PM
ttt

Jayhawk
November 4th, 2007, 11:23 PM
I can also set up payment plans, like a layaway as well!

archer109
November 8th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Here is a bump for you Ron. I too just went thru his loaner program with 3 spotting scopes and a riflescope. Man the Vortexs are great. Thanks again Ron for. We just met in my hometown while he was on his way thru and I gave them back to him, he even saved me the shipping. What a guy.

Jayhawk
December 6th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Merry Christmas!