PDA

View Full Version : Firenocks

PA.JAY
January 1st, 2008, 10:08 AM
I got a pack for x-mas . I see the company is out of bussiness being sued should I open these hope for the best or take them back for a refund ?

Robin@AimLow
January 1st, 2008, 05:21 PM
You should use them and you will have the best. They are by far the best operating and most reliable lighted nock I have ever used. We beat them up for bowfishing and they keep on going. A hunting arrow is a walk in the park compared to the bowfishing abuse.

GSLAM95
January 1st, 2008, 05:42 PM
You should use them and you will have the best. They are by far the best operating and most reliable lighted nock I have ever used. We beat them up for bowfishing and they keep on going. A hunting arrow is a walk in the park compared to the bowfishing abuse.

Robin makes a very good point about the reliability of these nocks. You can still purchase remaining inventory from any delaer that has stock and Eason can not stop Firenock from warranty repairs if ever needed so buy and use them if you want. I know where there are plenty of these nocks still on the shelves.:wink:
I would also watch in the near future for yet another design to come out from Firenock as Dorge is a design genius in my opinion. I can not wait to shoot some turkeys with these things! :cheers: