PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Bowtech General FS/FT

fusion3
January 27th, 2008, 08:35 PM
OK, I bought a bowtech general for my brother as a christmas gift. he shot ot a little bit, but decided he wanted a diamond marquis, so I listed it on here for him, and shot with my brother today, and since it was a gift from me to him, and i had the bow he wanted, I traded him, so I am going to relist the general.

it is a 60-70 pound bow, not registered, in great shape. realtree hardwoods green camo, 29" draw mods installed. (can be changed at any bowtech dealer, I dont have access to any other mods) string and cables in great condition. I am asking $630 for the bow.

TRADES i will accept are a 2008 diamond black ice in 50-60 pound limbs (please NO 2007 models, want all current year model bows in my stable:confused::wink:), also would look at a bowtech general with 50-60 pound limbs, or a guardian in one of the camo options (HD gray or mossy oak brush) and again, I perfer 50-60 pound limbs as well. ALSO on the trades, to even things up, would need some cash to boot or some goodies also. UNLESS it is a brand new in the box bow, then i would do even up swap. we can work out those details. I will try to get a pic at the end of the week.

manboy
January 27th, 2008, 09:06 PM
NIB? if so i might have a trade for you. if not i would need some cash from you.:wink:

JawsDad
January 27th, 2008, 09:24 PM
NIB? if so i might have a trade for you. if not i would need some cash from you.:wink:

Please make offers and discussion via PM. Thanks.

fusion3
January 28th, 2008, 12:21 AM
sold to HARDTIME_NC pending payment.