PDA

View Full Version : How many keys...how many key chains?

camotoe
February 19th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I carry three different key chains...usually no more than one at a time though occasionally two...My main set has of course house key, cabin key, keys for my wife's car and my truck. It also has some keys to various padlocks I have. there are probably8 keys on that key ring. Another key ring I have has a bunch of keys for my guns, the boat club, This set has perhaps 16-18 keys on it. The third set has keys to tool chests, and file cabinet. Maybe six on it...

Raider2000
February 20th, 2008, 05:43 AM
I carry normally 1 key ring which is set with 3 rings on it:
Ring #1: my truck key, RKE, tool box key, safe key.
Ring #2: House key, mail box, shed, ATV, & 2 keys for my work Matco tool boxes.
Ring #3: 4G. USB thumb drive.

I on occasion will substitute my Ring #1 with a similar ring with either the Yukon or the Prius keys.

in my truck I have 2 Rings.
Ring #4: Camper keys = 5 keys in all.
Ring #5: Hunting & Archery club keys = 8 keys in all.

harleyrider
February 21st, 2008, 02:49 PM
This is what I carry all the time (except when in swimming trunks). I feel naked without them (and my wallet, swiss army knife, & cell phone). 17 house, motorcycle, & misc. lock keys on one ring and 5 car/truck/SUV keys on the other. Kindof a bundle. The boys and the keys don't get along when I sit :wink: forcing me to "re-arrange" occasionally.

HR

JimPic
February 21st, 2008, 07:37 PM
One key ring has the keys to my cabin and the access gates.Another ring has the key to my XTerra ,house,work locker,parents home and a few other keys.Another ring has the keys to my 350Z,house,work locker.Key ring for my guitar cases,gun cabinet and a few misc. keys

2 Ultras
February 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM
How do you think of all these unusual questions? Are you some kind of retired FBI interrogator dude?:set1_thinking:

Iron Mike
February 22nd, 2008, 02:43 AM
One key chain at a time....two keys on each,

1) wifes van and house.

2) my car and house.

3) my motorcycle and house.

I travel light.:teeth:

camotoe
February 22nd, 2008, 05:22 AM
How do you think of all these unusual questions? Are you some kind of retired FBI interrogator dude?:set1_thinking:

If I told you, I'd have to kill you...:zip:

Scablands
February 22nd, 2008, 09:29 AM
One key on one ring but it is only in my pocket when I go into a store when I'm in town, otherwise it's in my vehicle. As I said in another thread, I like where I am, heck when I go to town to get mail I can leave my key in the vehicle while I'm in the post office or the local tavern/cafe. :darkbeer: