PDA

View Full Version : pin point technolgy

hawk2hunt
June 20th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I see that Competition Pro Points has come out with a new point. I was wondering if you think that the new point will improve the x count of a average archer. I have shot a total of 52 games of indoor 300 this year so far and have a 299.5 average and a 50.4 average x count. I do shoot the regular pro point and WOULDN'T even concider another point other than a pro point. Thanks in advance!!!

3D-Nut
June 21st, 2008, 04:39 AM
They wont improve your X count by improving your shot, but they will help drive and arrow home a bit better to prevent bounce outs of certain targets.

S4 300-60
June 22nd, 2008, 11:54 PM
Another benefit of the PinPoint is that on bag targets, like we use on the 3 Star Tour, the arrow goes in at it's impact point. Sometimes on these bags, you may slide into a hole that a previous archer has made. With pin-point technology, this does not happen. I used standard Pro-Points in Vegas, and PinPoints in Louisville, and saw the difference they made simply on how the arrow "laid" in the bail.

They are definately worth the investment. ProPoints are by far the best point on the market.....

JAVI
June 23rd, 2008, 12:48 AM
Another benefit of the PinPoint is that on bag targets, like we use on the 3 Star Tour, the arrow goes in at it's impact point. Sometimes on these bags, you may slide into a hole that a previous archer has made. With pin-point technology, this does not happen. I used standard Pro-Points in Vegas, and PinPoints in Louisville, and saw the difference they made simply on how the arrow "laid" in the bail.

They are definately worth the investment. ProPoints are by far the best point on the market.....

Yep now I got to get him to make some for the 30X:wink:

3D-Nut
June 23rd, 2008, 12:56 AM
Yep now I got to get him to make some for the 30X:wink:

Yeah and the 2413 for smashing the other guys arrows in marked 3D!:eek::tongue::wink: