Archery Talk Forum banner

coyotes

904 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  FL-HNT-N-FSH 
#1 ·
Anybody hunt coyotes and sell the hide during the winter? I was thinking about turning my coyote kills this winter into a little profit by selling them. Where can i go to sell them and how much do u make on average?

#2 ·
you can sell to alot of different tannerys around the country. i have sold to a local place here in MN but i am going to sell mine this year to a company out of canada my buddy uses. i will get the name and PM you with it.

#4 ·
Send it here too. I've already left a few of them to rot this year. I'd rather get paid.

#8 ·
I take mine to a trader about 2 hours south of home. I save green hides in the freezer and then bring them down when I'm forced to visit my in-laws. Usually get between $20-$30. He allso charges me $20-$30 if I want one tanned.

#11 ·
well i am getting back to you guys and after talking to my friend he is switching tannerys and says he is going to sell to Moyle mink and tannery they are on the web but it seems the website is down for some reason. i will have to look through my papers for the address and number. i had a hide tanned by them and i still have it somewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.