PDA

View Full Version : Quiver Qlamp-treestand quiver management

harkybowhunter
September 23rd, 2008, 11:05 PM
I would like to offer for sale an archery accessory I have started to make. I call it the Quiver Qlamp and it is for managing your quiver while hunting from a tree stand. Like many bowhunters, I like to hunt without a quiver on my bow. I made the first one of these for myself three or four years ago, because I got tired of looking for a secure place to put my quiver after I got settled on stand. Before, Id try to hook my quiver on a branch or set it behind me on my climber. Now, with this handy device I can stow my quiver in a safe place in about 5 seconds by clamping it onto a branch or on my tree stand frame. Also, it's not a screw-in type mount which have legal issues on public lands.

The mounting plate of the Quiver Qlamp has the archery industry standard hole pattern for riser quiver mounting. I designed the Quiver Qlamp for use with a quick release bracket from quiver makers like Kwikee, Bohning or PSE. So youll need a quick release bracket on your bow and one on the Qlamp. But some of my hunting buddies use the Qlamp by itself as a quick release. They attach the Qlamp to their bow stabilizer during the walk in.

According to AT rules, I can only offer for sale the number I have on hand. So remaining from my initial run, I have (6) finished in flat black at $16 each, and (12) finished in Mothwing Woodland Mimicry (see photos) at $21 each. Shipping is on top of this price. This is a sturdy, little item that works. If you don't like it, send it back and I'll return your money. I am just getting started in this business, so if this offer goes well, Ill be back with more. I will try and check this every evening (bow season starts Saturday). And since everyone I show this product to asks, yes I am working with a patent attorney.

If youd like to see a basic QuickTime video of me using this product, send me an e-mail at quiverqlamp@woh.rr.com and I'll send it to you. The video shows how quickly you can remove the quiver and stow it out of the way.

PayPal is preferred payment method.

Quiver Qlamp - Its an extra hand in your stand!

itch
September 24th, 2008, 11:08 PM
This is a great product, I tried one last year when he was just getting started, I will allways have one in my fanny pac, from know on. I hunt from multiply stands that dont allways have a good place to hang my quiver. Just put your quiver in the clamp and you can secure anywhere. A must have.
Itch

harkybowhunter
September 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I thought I'd add a few more photos of the Quiver Qlamp in use. As I said above, you can use the Qlamp by itself as a quick release quiver mount. In the photo showing the bow, I have my quiver attached to a Qlamp which is clamped onto my stabilizer. I use this set up when I use my climber. After I get settled and haul up my bow it takes about 5 seconds remove the quiver and attach it to my stand. The Qlamp easily fits onto 1" round or square tubing.

Par Shooter
September 29th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Was just wondering if you have any plans for a Matthews Quiver? It really looks good. Thank You Dave

harkybowhunter
September 30th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Par Shooter, thanks for the reply. I have to say not at this time. I tried to develop the Quiver Qlamp to be as versatile as possible. Looking at the Mathews quivers online, they look to have a unique mount that I'd have to check out first. I use a Kwikee on my LX, so I don't have one to see in person. Happy hunting!

ART
September 30th, 2008, 08:06 PM
That is a great idea!!

harkybowhunter
October 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
Patrick L., thanks for the purchase. I'll package and ship tomorrow or Saturday for sure. Happy Hunting!

harkybowhunter
October 14th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Alan B, thansk for the purchase. Package should be shipping tomorrow. Happy hunting!

LxHunter1983
November 12th, 2008, 01:36 PM
TTT
This looks like a great product unfortunately I have a mathews quiver or I would buy one. I also hate to have my quiver on my bow it just seems to make it bulky.

harkybowhunter
November 26th, 2008, 08:32 PM
TTT

Brad M. thanks for the purchase! Happy hunting in SC!

ksarcher88
December 19th, 2008, 04:38 PM
pm sent

ksarcher88
December 20th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Actually I decided I'll take two

ksarcher88
December 20th, 2008, 12:25 PM
sent payment for two flat blacks. thanks

tackdriver
January 16th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Great guy to deal .lets take this Ttt...........

harkybowhunter
January 23rd, 2009, 09:15 PM
ttt
One more week in Ohio for bow season...

DoeSlayer75
February 13th, 2009, 09:40 AM
PM Sent

DoeSlayer75
February 18th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Product is awesome...

Thanks again

jmak
April 15th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Looks like a great idea. What material is it made out of and how much does it weigh.

harkybowhunter
April 15th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Looks like a great idea. What material is it made out of and how much does it weigh.

The clamp is nylon and the mount plate is aluminum. Total weight is 3.6 oz.

jmak
April 15th, 2009, 11:52 PM
PM Sent

jmak
April 23rd, 2009, 09:12 AM
Purchase made and bump for a good guy selling a great product.

Mohican
July 2nd, 2009, 10:58 PM
Just ordered one. Now no more screwing in a hook to hold my quiver or worrying about it falling from a branch on a windy day. Thanks!

Mohican
July 9th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Got it and it is compact and has a powerful grip. I look forward to using it this fall.

Ross R
July 10th, 2009, 12:17 AM
How much for a Black one shipped to Bemidji, MN - 56601

Looks like something I need to have.

God Bless

Ross R

harkybowhunter
July 10th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Shipping & handling to your ZIp is $4. $20 Total. Thanks for your interest! Happy hunting.

harkybowhunter
July 10th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Ross r thanks for the purchase!

SamW
July 11th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Payment sent! Why didn't I think of this?! Looks like a great product.

Ross R
July 20th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Just received my Quiver Clamp. Can't wait to use it. These are well built with a strong clamp - they should hold a quiver securely without any problems.

Great guy to deal with as well. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent.

Mohican
July 24th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Back up to the top for a great product. Can't wait for hunting season.

itch
August 12th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I have used one of his qlamps the past two years, a must have for your bag of tricks, I use my all the time. verry good quality at a grat price.

FuzzyD
August 15th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Just ordered one.......want to try it out...........think it will fit needs

harkybowhunter
September 23rd, 2009, 10:39 PM
Just wanted to show off new camo pattern from folks at H2O. Looks sweet to me. This is my sample. When I have more in this pattern to offer I'll post it.

Mohican
September 29th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Used one of these babies opening weekend here in Ohio. Worked great.

harkybowhunter
November 19th, 2009, 09:46 PM
ttt

Had a good trip last weekend in SE Ohio. Saw 19 deer on Saturday, four within range but way too young.

harkybowhunter
January 4th, 2010, 09:24 PM
ttt
First bump of the new year.

DoeSlayer75
January 19th, 2010, 09:29 AM
I absolutly love my quiver clamp. I hate having a quiver attached to my bow. This gives me a good alternative to getting my arrows to and from my bow stand. IT also attaches securely enough to my stabilizer that spot and stalk excersises are still possible.

Thanks for a great product. Keep up the good work!!!

123 4/8 P&Y
March 19th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I got my qlamp earlier this week. It looks very functional. I like the fact that the spring in the qlamp is very stiff for a good hold while I'm scrambling for that second arrow. I can't wait until late October.

harkybowhunter
April 28th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Jump

harkybowhunter
May 9th, 2010, 09:53 PM
ttt

harkybowhunter
May 19th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Ttt

harkybowhunter
June 4th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Tgif

DoeSlayer75
June 9th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Great product...just threw a link on the Elite forums for a guy who was looking for quiver solutions....

harkybowhunter
June 18th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Pretty hot tonight. Looks like nasty weather is coming.

Ross R
June 20th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Great little contraption! It works really well for many applications. Strong grip. Love mine - I use it in the stands I don't have a permanant quiver mount on. Very handy.

harkybowhunter
June 22nd, 2010, 10:09 PM
This ad can only run for 8 more days.

harkybowhunter
June 25th, 2010, 09:33 PM
ttt

harkybowhunter
June 29th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Well, this is probably the last time I will bump this thread, it is being closed 7/1. Thanks to the ATers who have purchased my product. Happy hunting to all.

Flydown
June 29th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Can I get one for an Alpine Soft-Loc quiver?

harkybowhunter
June 29th, 2010, 11:34 PM
The mounting plate of the quiver qlamp has the same hole pattern that your bow raiser has. So any quiver that you can attach to a bow riser will fasten to the quiver qlamp. However, you must use the quick release bracket supplied with the quiver you are using. So you may need two quick release brackets. I have gone to attaching my quiver to my qlamp and clamping the whole deal to my stabilizer. Depends on how you want to do it.

AdvanTimberLou
August 23rd, 2011, 01:19 PM
Great idea John! :thumb:

itch
August 23rd, 2011, 10:05 PM
Best of luck, I will be getting another one this year, great product.

Flydown
September 19th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I absolutely love my Quiver Qlamp! I have had mine for two years and couldn't imagine hunting without it. However, in my stupidity, I broke my original clamp after getting it caught between the cable of my climber and the tree while I was maneuvering my climber last Saturday afternoon (I clamp my quiver to the cable of the top section of my Summit Goliath). I knew I couldn't live without one after hunting with it for two years, so I emailed John and he sent me out one right away!

Great product and a awesome guy to deal with!

But be forwarned this is a product you will not want to hunt without so buy two!