PDA

View Full Version : New Muzzy ZE?

Sojoe
January 26th, 2003, 09:30 PM
I have seen people post messages about the new fall away rest by Muzzy for the Mathews Legacy and Icon. I was wondering if anyone knew if they have been released, heading for the stores, or even if it exists at all. Also, will it be compatable with Mathews new bow, the LX?

cpoole
January 28th, 2003, 09:46 AM
I asked muzzy and here is their reply: "we do have a rest for those bows and are working on having something available by March. Stay tuned!"

JC280
January 28th, 2003, 09:53 AM
I was at a Hunting show back in August here in Atlanta, GA and saw the proto type for the rest you are talking about. It does exist to answer your question.

tirebuilder
February 2nd, 2003, 11:10 AM
A buddy of mine is a Muzzy pro staffer and he was at the Muzzy property in GA this past weekend hog hunting. The information he came back with on the new ZE rest was this; They had to do a little changing on the prototypes because of some breakage. They have the new parts working well and hope to start shipping the new rest in March. I have shot the prototype and it works perfectly just like the cable guard style.

I think the new style will fit on my Martin X-cam bow. I can't wait to try this to see if it will work!!!!!!!

Jeff Hamlin