Archery Talk Forum banner

Doghouse blind takedown

827 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  The AmBASSaDEER 
#1 ·
A few weeks ago i complained BAD about not being able to fold up my new Ameristep doghouse xlt blind. This thing sat in my living room fully deployed for 9 days. I was about to throw the DARN thing away, i was so pissed.
UNTIL, Ameristep emailed me a video of the take down process. After a few attempts, i can finally say, it's SIMPLE!
Just in time for this weekend hunt.
If anyone needs the video, contact Ameristep or i'll be glad to email it to you.

#2 ·
First time i ever tried take it down, i swore it would never go back to the original packaged state. Now if i grab it in a few key spots it almost folds itself. It amazes me everytime is fits back in to the bag.

#3 ·
Confusing at first but once you do it, piece of cake. BTW: Ameristep has some of the best customer service in the hunting industry. They will take care of you.

Glad you got it taken down, bet the wife is happy too! :wink:

#4 ·
Yep,

Kind of like the first time you roll up a band-saw blade, seems imposable the first time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.