PDA

View Full Version : pig/hog hunting??

burls
November 25th, 2008, 05:18 PM
we are looking for somewhere to pig/hog hunting. We prefer to go somewhere where we can stalk...we arent really interested in sitting over a feeder...unless we get desparate...lol We are located in central Illinios and dont really want to drive all the way to florida. Was thinking of somewhere from Missouri to Texas. Prefer someplace that has logding and meal...meat processing. Would love to here your suggestions and obiviously this is an archery hunt

Thanks
burls

NEVADA HUNTER
November 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
contact alan warren at www.stoneledgetexas.com and tell him Mark Mason sent you. He will hook up with a awesome Texas hog hunt.

Mark

johnny7
December 1st, 2008, 04:02 PM
I know you said you didn't want to goto Florida.... but if you find yourself there, this guy rocks .. he loves stalking them too.

www.hogwildoutfitters.com

guidehunter28
December 5th, 2008, 01:20 PM
www.larkinsoutfitters.com western ky

Bowhuntr64
January 27th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Here is one possibility...www.outdooradven tureshunting.com It is in NE Oklahoma, about 4 hours from St. Louis. It is not the most challenging hunt, but is really fun...you can still hunt all day long if you want. It is also the cheapest place I have seen in these parts.

P'duck
January 29th, 2009, 02:32 PM
If you are in central Illinois, pick me up on the way!

Casey Larkins is your guy and only an hour and a half or less from Paducah, KY. Close enough to do some fishing at Kentucky Lake area as well.

www.larkinsoutfitters.com

ILLbucknut
May 10th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Check out Shiloh Ranch, you can hunt spot & stalk or over feeders. Lodging is included in the price of you hunt and they will gut and skin your hogs for a very fair price. They are located near Stonewall, OK.
They can be reached @ 1-580-265-4462.

Joe

boarhunter
May 17th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Check out hogguide dot net

30-30
May 27th, 2009, 11:22 PM
I guide hog hunts in East Texas, my website is www.jdoublekranch.com

You might also check out www.bowhuntersparadise.com

Bowhunters paradise is east of Del Rio, Texas. It's a fun but challenging hunt, you will have a blast!