PDA

View Full Version : wtb Newer LONGBOW *only*

Baz59
April 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
looking to spend around 100-150 for one. Does nto have to be brand new just want one to tinker around with.

robk
April 25th, 2004, 07:46 PM
got one a dan quillian that i finished out would sell you for a 125 with a few arrows to go with it. let me know if you interested and if you send me your email i can send pics
rob k

ranger 3
April 30th, 2004, 03:38 PM
bas59 you have a e-mail

jpsari
May 7th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I'm in the same boat...would like to play around with traditional a bit, but can't go more than $100-$150 for now. If anyone else out there has something that would work, please let me know.

Jim Casto Jr
May 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I've got an old Bear Flicker. 60" in length and 45#. It is in excellent "shot very little" condition. For its age, one could say it's immaculate. This bow is a collectors piece, and is a cross between a longbow and a recurve.

It has the handle and riser like a recurve, and is heavy reflex/deflex like a lot of the modern flatbows and longbows. The string does not touch the limbs, so it is a longbow.

I'll take $125.00 for it and ship it to you with a satisfaction guarantee, to be as stated. The weight is good to begin traditional shooting, and should give you many years of service.

Jim