PDA

View Full Version : I got the first one.

pop-up addict
December 4th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I got the the first post here. This is randy turner and i got a hole batch of whoop-azz for this year!!!!!!!!!

Korak
December 7th, 2008, 06:05 PM
First reply.:darkbeer:

Carroll Co. AR
07 Martin Bengal
09 Martin Bengal
1973 Fedora takedown

hstubblefield
December 7th, 2008, 06:54 PM
you keep dreamen tic i will smoke you this year

pop-up addict
December 8th, 2008, 08:52 PM
you keep dreamen tic i will smoke you this year

Hahahahahahah, come get you some little man. Hahahahahahah

hstubblefield
December 13th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Hahahahahahah, come get you some little man. Hahahahahahah

at least i got a real bow you and that hoyt going 2 get smmmoked :shade:

pop-up addict
December 14th, 2008, 08:16 PM
at least i got a real bow you and that hoyt going 2 get smmmoked :shade:

I see your lips moving. I know your talking, but all Im hearing is BLA BLA BLA!

hstubblefield
December 15th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I see your lips moving. I know your talking, but all Im hearing is BLA BLA BLA!

just wait an see tic head turner

neo71665
December 26th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Been awhile since i have logged in, now us arkys have our own section

IBBW
December 29th, 2008, 08:02 AM
So where are all of us?

BigBuckBabe
December 29th, 2008, 02:03 PM
stuck here in Pine Bluff. I'm getting ready for the upcoming shoots. Can't wait

gemini2281
December 30th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Just waiting to get my bow strung up again. Hopefully will be shooting at Ingram's in Quitman in a couple weeks.

Doepopper
December 31st, 2008, 11:25 PM
I'm new to this forum . What kind of 3d shoots are coming up?:embara:

BigBuckBabe
January 2nd, 2009, 05:57 PM
01/10 Ingram Archery Supply - 8th Annual Mid-Winter Classic

01/24 Ingram Archery Supply - Open Invitational

01/31 Pine Bluff Bowhunters - Mid-Winter Invitational

BigBuckBabe
January 2nd, 2009, 06:24 PM
is the quitman shoot pretty good? I was wondering if it was worth driving 2 hrs for?

pop-up addict
January 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM
is the quitman shoot pretty good? I was wondering if it was worth driving 2 hrs for?

I will tell you about Ingrams range. The range is ALWASE set up good. The targets were shot up pretty bad. The last time I was there was the shoot before the "Hoyt State Champonship". They said that they were going to replace alot of targets for the "Hoyt" shoot. I will be thee on Jan. 10th. I hope the targets are better. Is it worth a 2 hour drive? I would say yes. I am driveing 3 to get there.

BigBuckBabe, make the drive.

Doepopper
January 4th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Ok, so I'm new to 3d. What equipment do you have to have to get into this? If I show up at Ingrams, do they have a beginner class? :confused2:What are the distances involved?

BigBuckBabe
January 5th, 2009, 09:14 PM
i was wanting to know about the distances too. I haven't gotten to shoot in awhile and don't really want to be shooting more than 35 40 yards

pop-up addict
January 10th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Doepopper, the beginners class is novice. That is a hunting pins sight, short stabilizer, most of the time you shoot no farther than 35 yards. Once you win a couple times you move to next level. I think you will enjoy..just go and have fun!

pop-up addict
January 10th, 2009, 12:10 PM
BigBuckBabe, did you go to Ingrams? This is Randys wife Leslie. This is my username, he uses it sometimes. I was wondering if you went and what you thought. We didnt get to go cause Randy is tanning a bunch of hides for triple F in Little Rock. If you didnt go, and you might the next one, I dont think he has any of the targets from our stake passed 35. I dont remember any out there farther than that. Let me know if you went. Are yall going to any of the ASA's?

pop-up addict
January 10th, 2009, 12:18 PM
just wait an see tic head turner

HUNTER, Remember, my WIFE beat you by something like 20 points FROM YOUR OWN STAKE> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Its easy to shoot good when youe farthest shot is 7 yards! HAHAHAHAHA. Step all the way back to the big boys stake. Then see how good you shoot.

Im just playing with ya. Dont get your panties in a wad. Its going to be an AWESOME year. Good luck to you. YOU WILL NEED IT! Just remember, "no crying:"!

hstubblefield
January 10th, 2009, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=pop-up addict;1053569755]HUNTER, Remember, my WIFE beat you by something like 20 points FROM YOUR OWN STAKE> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Its easy to shoot good when youe farthest shot is 7 yards! HAHAHAHAHA. Step all the way back to the big boys stake. Then see how good you shoot.

Haha you sure are funny tic got the new bow shooting good do you know when any qulifers are over there.

illusion2281
January 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Just saying Hello from NLR

BigBuckBabe
January 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM
BigBuckBabe, did you go to Ingrams? This is Randys wife Leslie. This is my username, he uses it sometimes. I was wondering if you went and what you thought. We didnt get to go cause Randy is tanning a bunch of hides for triple F in Little Rock. If you didnt go, and you might the next one, I dont think he has any of the targets from our stake passed 35. I dont remember any out there farther than that. Let me know if you went. Are yall going to any of the ASA's?

We didn't get to go. I had to take our son to the doctor. He has been pretty sick. I hope to make it to the next one but I know we'll be at the mid- winter in pine bluff later on this month. We won't be going to any ASA's they scare me. LOL I'm ready to shoot something though. I probably won't be able to shoot a lot of them this year. I'm pregnant with our second one now. Due in June. Hope to see ya'll at some shoots shortly.

pop-up addict
January 20th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Congrats on the new addition to the family. I dont think we will be at Ingrams 24th shoot, I think we will be at the Big Buck Classic. I like shooting the pop-ups and I havent shot one in a while. I am ready to shoot too. Hope to see ya! :wink:

asa_low12
January 30th, 2009, 10:22 PM
stupid ice storm has me missing the pine bluff shoot tommorow. I wanna go so bad I can't stand it. Anybody know if mtn home or salem shoots sunday?

poke_53
May 7th, 2009, 12:24 PM
nice job