PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Shape - 2007 Horton Hunter HD 175

willyhuntsdeer
December 10th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I really hate to do this....but due to having so many illnesses' up to including my most recently being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer that had spread to my liver and my latest prognosis being as low as 2 months to live.

Being able to make the bills concerns me greatly, but what bothers me most right now is the fact that outside of a miracle this may very well be the last cristmas that I will have with my family.

Jean and I are adults and are able to look beyond the whole gift thing when it comes to each other, but theres nothing I’d like more then to be able to get a few nice things for my 6 year old son Justin' so in hopes this does turn out to be our last Christmas together it can can be a special one.

Below is my 2007 model Horton Hunter HD 175 crossbow

It is in excellent shape and spent most of its life hanging on a rack in the hall closet, the only shots ever put through it where done on a Styrofoam block in the back yard, like I said…my health has been very bad so this crossbow may have seen the woods 5 or 6 times at most.

It has lifetime limbs that have limbsavers installed as well as string silencers on the string

The strings and cables have always been well waxed and or lubed, I also just put a brand new replacement energizer battery in the red dot scope.

I bought this crossbow brand new and it came with the Lite Rite - 3 dot scope with the auto adjust feature which adjust the brightness for you based on the shooting conditions you are under at the time.

It comes with several extra stock inserts so the stock can be lengthened or shortened to your liking, (there are already 2 thick stock inserts added, so theres a total of 4)

it also has the shims added from the factory that allow the cheek piece to be adjusted to your liking, plus....theres 3 additional ones as well.

it comes with 3 bolts, quiver and I will throw in the hip quiver for free.

I have close to $675.00 invested in everything but will sacrafice for $475.00 Shipped To The Door Anywhere In The Continental USA. ONLY!!!!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t257/jysnyder/stuff/DSCF4620.jpg

sdpeb1
December 10th, 2008, 11:08 PM
pm sent

willyhuntsdeer
December 12th, 2008, 12:05 AM
pm returned:smile: