Let's get this party started!! [Archive] - ArcheryTalk Forum: Archery Target, Bowhunting, Classifieds, Chat

: Let's get this party started!!

December 10th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I already know there are A LOT of us here on AT... so let's post up! Tell us your real name and where you shoot!! :thumbs_up

I'm Emily Johnson and I'm a member of DATUS so that's where I spend the majority of my time. ;)

December 25th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I 'm up in Hyrum, Im a member of Cache archers. I have came down to the eagle mt shoot the last 2 years. Datus has great targets. Merry Christmas!! Ken N.

January 14th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I am in South Jordan and shoot at Lee Kay and Utah Archery Center.

January 22nd, 2009, 03:15 PM
Salem, Utah and mostly my backyard!!!

January 23rd, 2009, 01:09 AM
Andy here, just bought a bow, so I am not shooting anywhere until I get it set up.I live in Utah County.

February 6th, 2009, 10:07 PM
not really from utah but my two boys live in Logan and one is a Cache archer member . i have hunted deer for the last three years up Logan canyon but have not gotten a shot yet. i had a bull elk in the Unitas at 40 yds but did not shoot because of one branch that drooped down in the kill zone. i have been with my son when he got his first deer and a turkey also. to me that was more exiting than if i shot them myself. i truly love your state and hope to be up there for good one day.

February 18th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Hi, my name is Jason. I mostly shoot at the bwb property up Parleys Canyon. I am a life member there.

March 5th, 2009, 04:50 AM
Layton , i do most of my shooting at wildarrow and cachevalley huntered center in the winter if not the basement and during the summer at hillrod and gun club

March 5th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Never noticed this section before.
I live in Ogden, member of Brigham bowmen. Mostly shoot in my basement and then once or twice a week at Brigham.
I like both paper and foam targets.
Excited for this year as my boy and I both drew turkey tags. Here are some pics from the last couple years.

March 5th, 2009, 11:28 PM
good luck with the turkey hunts . I hope the boy does good and tags a bird . It should be a good time . I will be taking my son out on his first deer hunt this year and cant wait. Are you going to shoot at the 3d shoot in logan next week end ?

March 6th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Not sure. There are three shoots next weekend and I'm gonna have to pick two.

March 6th, 2009, 03:38 AM
cool i am new to the hole 3d game so i am goin to get my feet wet up in logan on sunday morning . what other shoots are there ?

March 6th, 2009, 12:17 PM
There is one in Springville and then I hear there is going to be a "pop up" at the ISE show. This will be timed, moving targets.

March 7th, 2009, 04:08 PM
i will be shooting Logan saturday and sunday:smile:

March 7th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I am from Grantsville and shoot out at the complex in the summer. The winter I am to busy with work and running an archery store, so I usually just shoot at my house during that time.

April 4th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Ogden area. dont have a club at the moment so i am not doing much shooting. Used to shoot at Hill Field, not to impressed with them thinking of joining Brigham club.