PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this party started!!

irefuse
December 10th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I already know there are A LOT of us here on AT... so let's post up! Tell us your real name and where you shoot!! :thumbs_up

I'm Emily Johnson and I'm a member of DATUS so that's where I spend the majority of my time. ;)

NEXT....?...

kbuck
December 25th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I 'm up in Hyrum, Im a member of Cache archers. I have came down to the eagle mt shoot the last 2 years. Datus has great targets. Merry Christmas!! Ken N.

havok
January 14th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I am in South Jordan and shoot at Lee Kay and Utah Archery Center.

hunt33
January 22nd, 2009, 02:15 PM
Salem, Utah and mostly my backyard!!!

Andymansavage
January 23rd, 2009, 12:09 AM
Andy here, just bought a bow, so I am not shooting anywhere until I get it set up.I live in Utah County.

socalhuntr
February 6th, 2009, 09:07 PM
not really from utah but my two boys live in Logan and one is a Cache archer member . i have hunted deer for the last three years up Logan canyon but have not gotten a shot yet. i had a bull elk in the Unitas at 40 yds but did not shoot because of one branch that drooped down in the kill zone. i have been with my son when he got his first deer and a turkey also. to me that was more exiting than if i shot them myself. i truly love your state and hope to be up there for good one day.

MULIES4EVER
February 18th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Hi, my name is Jason. I mostly shoot at the bwb property up Parleys Canyon. I am a life member there.

Utahfatboy
March 5th, 2009, 03:50 AM
Layton , i do most of my shooting at wildarrow and cachevalley huntered center in the winter if not the basement and during the summer at hillrod and gun club

BlackTimber
March 5th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Never noticed this section before.
I live in Ogden, member of Brigham bowmen. Mostly shoot in my basement and then once or twice a week at Brigham.
I like both paper and foam targets.
Excited for this year as my boy and I both drew turkey tags. Here are some pics from the last couple years.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/BrokenHorn/Hunting/Goat1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/BrokenHorn/Hunting/DainTimturkey.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/BrokenHorn/Hunting/CroppedElkPic.jpg

Utahfatboy
March 5th, 2009, 10:28 PM
good luck with the turkey hunts . I hope the boy does good and tags a bird . It should be a good time . I will be taking my son out on his first deer hunt this year and cant wait. Are you going to shoot at the 3d shoot in logan next week end ?

BlackTimber
March 6th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Not sure. There are three shoots next weekend and I'm gonna have to pick two.

Utahfatboy
March 6th, 2009, 02:38 AM
cool i am new to the hole 3d game so i am goin to get my feet wet up in logan on sunday morning . what other shoots are there ?

BlackTimber
March 6th, 2009, 11:17 AM
There is one in Springville and then I hear there is going to be a "pop up" at the ISE show. This will be timed, moving targets.

socalhuntr
March 7th, 2009, 03:08 PM
i will be shooting Logan saturday and sunday:smile:

utfireman
March 7th, 2009, 06:16 PM
I am from Grantsville and shoot out at the complex in the summer. The winter I am to busy with work and running an archery store, so I usually just shoot at my house during that time.

Utah1
April 4th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Ogden area. dont have a club at the moment so i am not doing much shooting. Used to shoot at Hill Field, not to impressed with them thinking of joining Brigham club.