Archery Talk Forum banner

Where you shootin' at?

3K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  Two Blade 
#1 ·
Hey all!

So where have you guys been shooting at? Here is my current list....

Tuesday nights at the archery shop in Inglis, FL for the indoor league.

Wednesday nights at Arrowhead Archery in Seffner, FL for the indoor league.

Upcoming....

Citrus Archers International on Dec 21st and then on to the 2009 Calendar!

See you all soon!

Scott

#8 ·
There is a few shoots at Panhandle Bowhunters

Hosted by Panhandle Bowhunters, Pensacola, FL
March 27-29, 2009 2nd leg ibo southern triple crown

#10 ·
Just stumbled in here.
I shoot mostly at Lake Park. Practizing a such. I worked at Shoot Straight for a while. Now the archery dept. is closed so I do all my shooting outdoors:(
Anybody going to the 09 State Unmarked 3D at Lee Co. Archers?

#11 ·
Hey Mitch!

I used to shoot with you about 10 years ago at Arrowhead on Waters Ave. Hope to see you at some of the shoots here in the future! Not doing the 3D, but I was at there course a week ago and it is very nice. We are still doing league night down at Arrowhead in Seffner and I travel up to Inglis to shoot with them as well....

Scott

#14 ·
Yo N2Rchry aka Mitch -

Come on up to Inglis on Tuesday evenings. It's a good time and besides Scott needs to buy more ice creams... sorry Scott...couldn't resist:D

#25 ·
Yea i just noticed that Bill Jacksons has a outdoor range 2 mins away from me.. !!!. Its only a sunday shoot from 12-2 tho. only 2 hours.. but its better then nothing.. I havent been in the store since i got scuba certified so i didnt notice a indoor archery range or the making of one..? where abouts in the store are they making it? I shoot the gun range once in a while.

#28 ·
In the backyard to 30 yards or at my dad's place out to whatever yardage. I am in the city limits and checked my city ordinances and didn't see anything about archery under firearms or anywhere else so I'm guessing it's okay. My backstop is a canal. Do you guys think an arrow can skip off of water? I have missed and hit the water a couple times and they never did. :tongue:

I also wouldn't mind checking out the 3D course in Daytona. :thumbs_up

Never have shot a league or anything, but that sounds like fun. I think they have one at Gander in Lake Mary during the summer.

David

#30 ·
I have a request to make ! I would like to know the adress of Inglis or the <Citrus Archers Club> if you have it on hand. Also the adress of any other clubs that might be close to St. Pete.; I like the 3-d shoots the best.
I know of the Gasparilla Club and shoot there sometimes; they are about 50 mi. from me.

Thanks in advance for any help !!

Ralph

#33 ·
indoor ranges

I have a question on the indoor ranges and indoor leagues. How do the ranges charge for their time? What kind of prices are charged? I have never been to an indoor range and was just curious as to how it all worked. thanks for the replies, mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.