PDA

View Full Version : cowboys

txcookie
December 17th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Did anyone just see that episode of cowboys on the Outdoor channel?????????????

crazy wolf
December 17th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Why ya asking Cookie ?

Crazy Wolf.

3DBIGBULLX
December 17th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Looked pretty exciting :pukey:

JC-XT
December 17th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Uhhhhhh..cookie....I don't know how to tell you this but you just watched the broadcast premiere of Brokeback Mountain.

Why are you so excited about this anyway?

txcookie
December 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM
OK I got nothing against GUNS OR HF OR EVEN THE 2 TOGATHER. However they went to a buffalo farm and road around on horseback till they found the "heard". Once they found it the hunter dismounted in a hurry and fidgeted with his beatiful MINI Sharps rifle as though he was in a hurry to smoke an alert animal. At that moment it shows a veiw from behind the hunter looking at what he was! He was about 50-60 yards away from a heard of Buff all with yellow tags in their ear. AFTER THE KILL IT SHOWS THEM WALK THRU THE HEARD and get down for the closing of the hunt with animals right I MEAN right behind them! They were even talking about how Buff couldnt be domesticated. In the back ground you could see a barn were the animals COULD COME IN OUT OF THE RAIN.

Wouldnt have been bad too me if they just would have been like yea these animals are tame but were gonna slaughter one with this rifle as if though it were wild. but they actually tried to show it as a hunt!

txcookie
December 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Uhhhhhh..cookie....I don't know how to tell you this but you just watched the broadcast premiere of Brokeback Mountain.

Why are you so excited about this anyway?

Thats a really great movie but its about fishing!

crazy wolf
December 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM
OK I got nothing against GUNS OR HF OR EVEN THE 2 TOGATHER. However they went to a buffalo farm and road around on horseback till they found the "heard". Once they found it the hunter dismounted in a hurry and fidgeted with his beatiful MINI Sharps rifle as though he was in a hurry to smoke an alert animal. At that moment it shows a veiw from behind the hunter looking at what he was! He was about 50-60 yards away from a heard of Buff all with yellow tags in their ear. AFTER THE KILL IT SHOWS THEM WALK THRU THE HEARD and get down for the closing of the hunt with animals right I MEAN right behind them! They were even talking about how Buff couldnt be domesticated. In the back ground you could see a barn were the animals COULD COME IN OUT OF THE RAIN.

Wouldnt have been bad too me if they just would have been like yea these animals are tame but were gonna slaughter one with this rifle as if though it were wild. but they actually tried to show it as a hunt!

Ever walk in a chicken coop and pic out the tastiest looking chicken for dinner, and of course ya got that axe in your hand too. Get those dumplings ready dear.

Crazy wolf.

txcookie
December 17th, 2008, 10:13 PM
hey I would have done it too but I would have never tried to pass it off as hunting!