PDA

View Full Version : CA shoots, club shoots, and tournaments

weiming08
December 20th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Since there doesn't seem to be a thread to let CA archers know the shoots in Ca ima start one.

Diablo bowmen is having a winter shoot in Clayton, jan 4, Sunday, 2009

ryanyichen
December 21st, 2008, 01:36 AM
I am new to organized archery shoots and it seems that everything is on sundays. Are there ever shooting events that are not on sundays?

weiming08
December 21st, 2008, 06:10 PM
yeah, there are some on Saturdays. What class are you shooting in? Some fun shoots and tournaments are for certain classes.

thedogmother
December 22nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Check out www.socalarchery.com

Good site to get shoot info.

shoot to win
December 28th, 2008, 02:19 AM
thanks for the info im not far from there and have shot there before of all the songs we herd on the way last time the song( high way to hell )fit that trip perfect mt diablo meaning devil...... lol

bowhunter104
December 31st, 2008, 06:36 PM
San Francisco Archers are having an unmarked 3D shoot on Jan. 18 in Pacifica. Here is a link: http://www.sfarchers.com/

jcemitte
January 3rd, 2009, 12:05 AM
is there any clubs in the central valley around fresno? if not then send me a pm and we should get something going

weiming08
January 6th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I dont think so. Usually around the Bay Area, Sacremento, or higher up a bit in north cal

Dchiefransom
January 6th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Bookmark this site.

http://www.archeryweb.com/archery/index.html

bowhunter104
January 7th, 2009, 03:35 PM
is there any clubs in the central valley around fresno? if not then send me a pm and we should get something going
There are several clubs in the central valley. The Fresno Field Archers are in Fresno.

bowhunter104
January 15th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Lodi Bowmen are having their indoor shoots every Tuesday night at the Lodi Grape Festival Grounds in the Cabernet building. The cost is $4 for members and $6 for non members. The shoot times are 6:30-9:00 p.m.

thedogmother
January 23rd, 2009, 04:50 PM
Just wanted to let anyone that may be interested that the 2009 Ca. State Broadhead will be held at Oranco this year. It is always held on Memorial Weekend.

weiming08
January 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
Just wanted to let anyone that may be interested that the 2009 Ca. State Broadhead will be held at Oranco this year. It is always held on Memorial Weekend.

Sweet, can u give us an address if possible?

thedogmother
January 30th, 2009, 04:55 PM
here is our web site

www.oranco.org

D. Lane
February 7th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Go to the CBH or NFAA websites. There are plenty of events in Ca. Indoor, outdoor, paper, 3D; you name it. I one wanted, you could find something going on just about every weekend from now until the end of the year. It can be fun and or competitive, what ever one is looking for.

dwagoner
February 19th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Sweet, can u give us an address if possible?

off the 71 freeway right out of Chino, between the 60 and 91 freeways

cahuntr
April 2nd, 2009, 04:14 PM

I belong to Yahi Bowmen out of Modesto and our range is located along the shore of Modesto Resivor.

chinogoose
April 4th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Looking for some where to shot north of Napa. I have to drive to 2 hours to shot at the MAYA club in Roseville so i need something near home. Thanks for any info and good luck with those Turkeys:teeth:

string jumper
April 12th, 2009, 01:25 AM
One of the best shoots in California is coming up.

Straight Arrow Bowhunter in Redding Ca. May 1,2,3.
If yo have not shot this one you should. It is GREAT and alot of vendors and alot of fun.

Spooniespiller
April 20th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Hi new to the forum, but theres a shoot this weekend 40 miles from fresno in squaw valley.

Hosscoller
June 24th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I belong to Yahi Bowmen out of Modesto and our range is located along the shore of Modesto Resivor.

I used to belong to Yahi back in 81/82, when they were just outside of Riverbank. Have not made it to the new range at Modesto Reservoir. I live in Hanford, south of Fresno now, and shoot at Woodlake Antelope Archers, great bunch of people. Next year (2010) I plan on trying to make every shoot from Lodi to Bakersfield if possible, plus some of the Monterrey Bay and SF bay shoots too, I have a Sister in Santa Cruz.... :embara: Brother in law shoots too.