Archery Talk Forum banner

TT spring steel

676 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  viperarcher 
#1 ·
Gotta question for yall that I cant seem to figure out, or do I want to mess with it. The inside(closest to the riser) fork seems to wear fast than the right. No matter what arrow I am shooting. Should I be worried about this, the arrows fly like darts and great through the paper and group great at 45 yards. Do I need to walk back tune maybe the rest is a hair to far out?

#4 ·
I'm using the .010 stls

I'd say you gotta walk back and fine tune it.
somethings off just a tad if shes still shooting bullet holes
I was planning on doing that today, anyone know the center shot on a hoyt 38 ultra?

#5 ·
some have said recently about the stainless not as strong and dont hold up as well as the spring steel ones, maybe with somehting off a tad they wear from the friction of the arrows ?? i think Smokin X is right that its just slightly off. I have to do some tweaking and tuning on mine too this weekend.

#10 ·
I would invest in an eze eye laser center shot tool! usaully with hoyts its about 3/16 of an inch out from the center. what you want to go by is the power path of the string.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.