PDA

View Full Version : How bout dem stillers!!!!

ultratec00
January 16th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Ok, now for the important stuff.. Let's hear it from all you stiller fans!!!!

Woo Hooo.. Hoping we feast on raven this week and have an after dinner eagle or cardinal!!!

05allegiance
January 16th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I'm a die hard Stillers fan and I would love to see the Steagles Bowl.:mg:

Timber1
January 16th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Who!!!!

Good Luck it will be fun.

mattfish
January 16th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Im with ya man the city is pumped!Ton of people wearing black and gold downtown for a rally today!Temp was abalmy -7.I gotta feeling............

ultratec00
January 16th, 2009, 02:14 PM
One for da other thumb baby... One for the other thumb!!!!

I sit across from a raven's fan that keeps crying how the refs are throwing terrible towels and not flags!! Then there's my other co-worker. He's a dallas fan. Told him I'm sure jerry will post bail for the team before the start of training camp next year!!! They be jealous that steeler's nation has no boundary!!!

:D

mattfish
January 16th, 2009, 02:33 PM
That's awesome!WDVE had a Stiller night last night and a bunch of the guys showed!No nation like the Steeler Nation!Hang tough man you are right in the middle of enemy territory.My sister and her family are in Baltimore also,ask the cryboy fan how many of his kind are spread throughout the U.S.

MARTIN BOBCAT
January 17th, 2009, 09:43 AM
i was born a stillers fan. my mother is from penn hills, a pittsburgh suburb. we used to go out to the burg to visit my grandmother in the summer. i love the city, the food (the oyster house) and all the sports teams!! me and my brother went out to the victory parade after the stillers won S.B. 40, it was totally crazy and i would love to do it again in a few weeks!!!

WE'RE FROM THE TOWN WITH THE GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM
WE CHEER THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS
WINNING'S A HABIT, NOT ONLY A DREAM
HERE COME THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS

xibowhunter
January 31st, 2009, 08:07 AM
only a day and a half to go i can hardly contain myself :boom:

swivelhead
January 31st, 2009, 03:52 PM
Steelers should win this game ............... but they won't. Cards are destiny's team. Whisenhunt, Grimm ....... got your number (and your disposable coaches). Sunday evening you'll all be "squealers." :cocktail:

swivelhead
January 31st, 2009, 07:48 PM
Thought I'd get some "love" from you Steeler fans. After 20 years of wandering the desert, gnashing of teeth, etc. Despair has turned to joy. All it took was some discipline & toughness from the Steelers organization. :cool:

FDR
January 31st, 2009, 09:11 PM
Raymond James Stadium is gonna be like dahntahn n'at with all dem Terrible Towels dahnner.:dance:

xibowhunter
February 1st, 2009, 07:26 AM
raymond james stadium will be know as heinz field south later on today ,from all reports i've heard there aren't too many cards fans there it's all black and gold ,it's gonna be like a home game!

MARTIN BOBCAT
February 1st, 2009, 12:11 PM
nice, our stillers always travel well!!!

let's go stillers!!!

ultratec00
February 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
Where be dem cardinals fans now!!!!!!!!!! he he he

Punch_Master
February 2nd, 2009, 01:22 PM
Where be dem cardinals fans now!!!!!!!!!! he he heThey are all in the other couple threads about the superbowl whining and peeing their pants trying to take away from the Steelers win. They are in denial. Soon that will turn to deppression then finally to acceptance that the Steelers are the best team in the NFL period.

Go Steelers!!!!

Punch_Master
February 2nd, 2009, 01:27 PM
Steelers should win this game ............... but they won't. Cards are destiny's team. Whisenhunt, Grimm ....... got your number (and your disposable coaches). Sunday evening you'll all be "squealers." :cocktail:Squealling for joy maybe!!!!

swivelhead
February 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM
Steelers were very beatable last Sunday. Cards just could'nt get it done. Good game to watch.

#92 cost himself the MVP trophy with his personal foul in the 4th quarter. Tsk, tsk. No question the 100yd interception return was the dagger for the Cards heart. A 10 to 14 point swing, amazing to watch. Those Cards are snakebit for sure.

xibowhunter
February 3rd, 2009, 06:41 PM
Steelers were very beatable last Sunday. Cards just could'nt get it done. Good game to watch.

#92 cost himself the MVP trophy with his personal foul in the 4th quarter. Tsk, tsk. No question the 100yd interception return was the dagger for the Cards heart. A 10 to 14 point swing, amazing to watch. Those Cards are snakebit for sure.

Yes it was a good game and yes James Harrison did cost himself the MVP for that stupid penalty ,but with 2:00 left to go BIG BEN and Santonio Holmes came thru big time! :wav:

copperdoc1
February 3rd, 2009, 06:46 PM
That game was the greatest game ever played in football history!!! Ok Ok no it wasnt but it was damn good! Go Steelers