Archery Talk Forum banner

reezen 6.5 paper tuning

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  zimtown 
#1 ·
i am having a problem with a new mathews reezen 6.5 as far as getting a good bullethole thru paper with a 60 pounder,28 draw,QAD ld rest and a 358 grain arrow.

i would like to know or hear from someone who has gotten this bow to shoot a nice bullethole thru paper what they are using rest and arrow wise or anything they learned to tweak this bow.

any help would be much appreciated....thanks in advance

peace
mike:darkbeer:

#3 ·
I set up the first one at our shop, 6.5 right out of the box with a mathews rest shot a bullet hole with CX Maxima 250s lost camo edition. Make sure your center shot is on and don't torque the grip. (helps having a second or third person shoot it to eliminate the grip problem. same tears, needs tuning. diff tears, needs a better grip style.)

Now we have the new Mathews downforce rest on it. works well, had to adjust l/r just a little.

#4 ·
which mathews rest

which was the first mathews rest you used ???i was only aware of 1 rest,,,the new down force. i have an old style mathews tm rest...is that the one you are talking about ???

as far as the tear,,,not a grip issue. a few good shooter friends are coming up with the same ordeal on this bow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.