PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Utahards!

WildWestBows
February 1st, 2009, 02:56 PM
Just wanted to shout out to all my fellow Utahards out there.

I'm Not Ted
February 28th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Hows it hangin?

raykingleaves
March 25th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome!! I'm new here to Utah, and I'm excited to try the hunting out here!! Any good Elk?

I'm Not Ted
March 25th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Should be. I've seen some pretty good bulls up where I go in Randolph. Why did you choose to move to Utah? :dontknow:

raykingleaves
March 26th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Moved here for school, So I'll be here for a couple of years, and then it's back to Idaho. Whereabouts is Randolph? I'm looking for some hunting buddies that can show me the ropes around here so if anyone wants to, I'm always ready for some good hiking and hunting!

I'm Not Ted
March 26th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Well, Randolph is up around Bear Lake and Logan. Can't tell you exactly where we hunt. Sorry, family secret. Which school you goin to? My brother goes to Utah State. Maybe you'd meet him. :dontknow:

raykingleaves
March 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Nah, University of Utah, I would do Utah State to be closer to my wife's home, but they don't offer Chemical Engineering, so I'm finishing up here.

I'm Not Ted
March 30th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Well hope you kind of like Utah. I still don't like the place much but I guess where you live is where you live. Good luck.

Utah1
April 3rd, 2009, 10:30 PM
Utah isnt to bad i moved here from Arizona a bit over a year ago. So far its growing on me... Anyone know of any half way decent Pro shops around the ogden area?

I'm Not Ted
April 4th, 2009, 10:34 PM
I live in Ogden. As far as I know, not a one.

Utah1
April 5th, 2009, 12:25 AM
figures. not to sure were to go then

hunter_orange13
April 5th, 2009, 01:42 AM
theres jakes in orem

irefuse
April 6th, 2009, 01:50 PM
figures. not to sure were to go then

I think the closest one to you would be Wilde Arrow and I believe they are moving (or just moved) from Layton to Centerville...??

http://wildearrowarchery.com/

Utah1
April 6th, 2009, 10:39 PM
was not to impressed with them. they were rather rude to my wife last couple times i have been there. yes they moved to centerville, there previous location got condemed.

raykingleaves
April 7th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Wow, I'm sorry they were rude, I haven't been to the one in Utah yet, I was planning on checking them out, but I'm not so sure now. When I lived in Idaho, I used to go see Dee Wilde's Wilde Arrow in Idaho Falls, He set me up with my first Martin back in the day, that was a great shop.
Have you come to the SLC and checked out Utah Archery Center? If not, they're a good group of guys, (might take a while to get your stuff done, cuz there's a lot of talk, but good guys none the less). :teeth: If you get a chance, come down and talk to Gerald, he'll help you with whatever you need, even introduce you to the new EPEK broadheads....SO AWESOME!!

Utah1
April 7th, 2009, 06:24 PM
i will have to check them out. the wild arrow here in ceterville is not owned by the wilds out of idaho, atleast thats were i believe there from. dont not go to the shop on my say so. the individual that was rude to my wife may of had a bad day. i dont know. i might go back and check them out at some point. i have to let this grudge go sometime.......:D

Tree05
April 20th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Huh, I've never had a bad experience at Wilde Arrow in recent years. They had a guy in there years ago that wasn't very pleasant, but that's why they let him go.

I'd go check em out, the new range and shop is sweet and they have a nice inventory in the new place.

T

I'm Not Ted
April 20th, 2009, 09:52 PM
I have a hard time because everyone just has compound stuff. I shoot trad. Sadly, the place that has the most trad stuff is Sportsmans Warehouse. Don't know if you've heard but they are goin' out of business. SUCKS!