PDA

View Full Version : tournaments this weekend?

BigBuckBabe
February 2nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Anyone know of a tournament that is this weekend? WE're willing to go pretty much anywhere. We just want to shoot Sun.

crybabyshftshtr
February 5th, 2009, 11:27 AM
There are no shoots in southwest AR or northeast TX this weekend. The only shoot that we have found is an Oklahoma State Qualifier in Connerville, OK (south-central OK).

BigBuckBabe
February 5th, 2009, 03:02 PM
That sucks cuz its gonna be so nice out this weekend. Guess we'll have to find somethin else to do. Well if anybody finds one let me know. thanks!

pop-up addict
February 5th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Hey Karen called me. They are having a money shoot Saturday at their range at 12 Ring! She said people was wanting to shoot and no where to shoot so they are having one. Saturday 9-12 staggered start. Hope to see you there!:wink: Also, giving 2 tickets to the Beast Feast that day.

BigBuckBabe
February 5th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I want to go but Aaron has to be at work by 3:00 and we prolly wouldn't make it back in time. I'm gonna try to see if i can work somethin out. I wish it was sun.

hstubblefield
February 5th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Chads Asa qulifer but little far for yall

jna329
February 9th, 2009, 11:59 AM
its a little late for this thread but you may want to check outdoor america in springdale. they r having a spring spot league starting in march. info. meeting on 2-17-09 @ 6pm. also r& d game farm in huntsville. will have a 3-d tourny. each month throughout off season. FEB- Sept

asa_low12
February 10th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Ingrams range in quitman is having a shoot on saturday. it's shotgun at 10 and if you didn't stay for awards you could probably make it back by then. Especially if it's known distance and you don't have to wait on people to judge yards.

asa_low12
February 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM
little late on that reply I see. Anway ingrams is this coming weekend on valentines day.

artomcaller
February 11th, 2009, 10:31 PM
I think there is a shoot at the Fordyce Club this weekend. My wife and I are gonna try and make it.

Check out the ABA website

www.arkansasbowhunters.org

and go to the calender of events.

bowtech archer
February 12th, 2009, 08:55 PM
we got one up here at jonesboro AR this weekend on sunday

SA_ArcheryGuy
February 14th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I think there is a shoot at the Fordyce Club this weekend. My wife and I are gonna try and make it.

Hello,

I made it to the shoot in Fordyce today. Just wanted to see if you were there.
By the way, my name is Adam.

artomcaller
February 17th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Yes, we were there. My wife and I were the third group to get on the coarse and the first ones to finish. We left before noon because we had to make it back for our daughters bday party. Had a good time but didn't shoot real good. I shot a 224 I think. We members at Hot Spring Co. bowhunters. You ever come up and shoot there?

SA_ArcheryGuy
February 17th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Yes, we were there. My wife and I were the third group to get on the coarse and the first ones to finish. We left before noon because we had to make it back for our daughters bday party. Had a good time but didn't shoot real good. I shot a 224 I think. We members at Hot Spring Co. bowhunters. You ever come up and shoot there?

Oh, thats great. Hope the party went well.
I finished 3rd in the open class. I've been to your clubs range once, I think it was last year. Planning on making it to a few this year.

BigBuckBabe
February 18th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Do ya'll know of any tourn that are Sat? Aaron decided to take off.

crybabyshftshtr
February 20th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Twin City Bowhunters is shooting Saturday and Sunday (Texarkana, AR). Stagger start on Saturday 8:00-10:00. If you need directions, let me know. Very good range.

asa_low12
February 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM
mountian home is shooting tommororw 10-2 start. search twin lakes gun club for map.

NE1C_my_arrow
February 23rd, 2009, 09:23 AM
mountian home is shooting tommororw 10-2 start. search twin lakes gun club for map.

Do you know the schedule for their 3D shoots for 2009? I looked on the site, but it's only got the 2008 dates posted?

Also for Ingrams if you know, or know where I could find it.

Thanks in advance for the info.

GoneUser1
March 2nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
seems like the dates are being posted a lil late this year. we at gellco will start our shoots either late march or first weekend of april. which is at fort smith on fort chaffee. good range