Archery Talk Forum banner

Youth bow

580 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  3children 
#1 ·
Anyone have an opinion on a good youth bow at a reasonable price? I would like something that is easily adjusted. Thinking about the Whisper Creek??

#2 ·
Get your kid measured.

My 7 year old son loves his Whisper Creek (really, a Fuse Freestyle). I thought he wouldn't fit it well, but he did.

The other one to consider would be the Diamond Razor Edge.

-Steve

#3 ·
My son has the 20-50lbs model

We have had nothing but good luck with his bow. He has had it for about 4 months of heavy use.. We shoot a weekly indoor 5 spot league and shoot 3d tourneys about every other weekend..

He loves his bow, and shoots fantastic with it. Very quiet, adjustable and reliable. We have him set up currently at 30lbs and it shoots very well out to an easy 35 yards..

#7 ·
Both my boys shoot Diamond edges and have nothing but good to say about them. We liked them so much my wife got one now too. So three out of four shooters in our house shooting edges, that has to say something about them... If they went out to a 31 1/2" draw I might even shoot one, It would be though to give up my Ross though. Regardless tryout the Diamond Edges.

#10 ·
Just picked up a Diamond Razor Edge for my 8 yr old boy. So far we love it. Draw length is very adjustable and so is the draw weight...I agree with dIII, this wil last him a while, next one...he buys..

#11 ·
I have sold the Parker SideKick after the shooter tried some of the others. Let him/her decide, isn't that how we pick our bow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.