PDA

View Full Version : Headin home after 5 years in h*ll

grizzl
February 7th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Any archery clubs formed while I was away. Looking to get a house in Rockledge, Cocoa, Narcoossee or Kissimmee area East or South East of Orlando.
Like to have a club nearby :)

Used to belong to the club on route 46 west of Titusville..is that still there?

Give me a yell. Will Arrive in MARCH! Yehawww

soflanut
February 8th, 2009, 06:24 PM
http://www.floridaarchery.org/

To to above and then click on clubs.

VeroShooter
February 10th, 2009, 01:44 PM
The club you are referring to is still there (TRPC) and there is also Brevard Archers in Melbourne. Brevard is both an NFAA and ASA club with a field course and they hold 3d shoots the 2nd Sunday of every month. TRPC has 3d shoots on the third Saturday of each month and a practice range. Brevard is super active in local archery and always has something archery related going on. PM me if you need info or contacts.

GSPKurt
February 13th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Why you don't like Texas?

grizzl
February 13th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Worst State I've ever hunted regarding Fair Chase, Spot/Stalk, Free range hunting. Its all BIG $bucks$ and shoot off a feeders cause you only can lease a football field plot of land for $2000 for 3 months. No skill required- just corn

I drove 1400 miles one way just to hunt Virginia/West Virgina free ranging deer.

I just don't hunt that way and the little public free range land that there is is HAMMERED!

Good to be back hunting Buck Lake and Ocala NF! Lottery still sucks :) and its only 800 miles to my Va/Wva property.

To each his own...

Davik
February 13th, 2009, 09:18 PM
I feel your pain, brother...you can hunt anything in Texas...if you got the coin!