Archery Talk Forum banner

Heartland Whitetails

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  A Harbison 
#1 ·
Anyone ever hunted with them I saw their booth at the outdoor show and it was one of the only ones I really thought looked nice. Any thoughts?

#2 ·
Is this heartlands in Illinois? If so just check out any of the first several years of the drury brothers. They hunted there every year. I havent hunted there but have visited during the summer and did a tour. Its a great place. People seemed really nice.

#3 ·
Hunted With Em

I hunted with em last year. January hunt, end of the season. Those deer had seen ALOT of people. I did however see some monsters. And they shoot some monsters. I think they're average success is around 30-35% for 150 hunters. beautiful lodge. Best eating I've ever had. I would go back if it were a deal, just for the vacation and an opportunity. It's Pike County, so anything can happen.

#4 ·
I hunted with em last year. January hunt, end of the season. Those deer had seen ALOT of people. I did however see some monsters. And they shoot some monsters. I think they're average success is around 30-35% for 150 hunters. beautiful lodge. Best eating I've ever had. I would go back if it were a deal, just for the vacation and an opportunity. It's Pike County, so anything can happen.

That's what I heard from someone that was there last year. Well worn trails to and from stands. Before I had heard that bit of information, I looked into booking a hunt with them this year and the guy was real nice and honest about things, but I decided on another place just because of the pressure deal.

#5 ·
Heartland

If you are interested in that area, Hills & Holler in Calhoun county hunts some of the same ground. The farm I killed my 180" on is now leased by Heartland. They charge $3950 and I paid $1750 to hunt the same farm during the rut. You can call me at 828-713-2388 and talk if you like, Or pm me your number and I wll call you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.