PDA

View Full Version : Little Rock

CherokeeGal
April 3rd, 2009, 09:46 PM
I am a new archer from the Little rock area. Any gals that are from the same area? My boyfriend teaches me a lot, but I need a gal that I can get some advice and guidance from. Both he and I just moved here from another state and really do not have any friends here that share the same interest. It would be nice to eventually find a group of folks that we both could shoot with. :o

pop-up addict
April 3rd, 2009, 11:23 PM
There are alot of lady shooters here. My wife is one of them. There Is one of the best lady shooters in the world from your area. Her name is Connie Griffin. Come to some of the local shoots. You will meet her. Go to 12ring archery in Conway. There are several lady shooters there too. Good shoters and nice too.

CherokeeGal
April 4th, 2009, 12:21 AM
How do I find a listing of the shoots? Are they listed here on AT?

Wattensabohuntr
April 5th, 2009, 12:55 AM
How do I find a listing of the shoots? Are they listed here on AT?

ARKANSAS BOWHUNTER ASSOCIATIN web page has a listing of most of the state's shoots. Archer's Advantage in Little Rock could be helpful too. Gary and Karen Powell at 12 ring are awesome too and involved with the ABA.

CherokeeGal
April 5th, 2009, 05:45 PM
ARKANSAS BOWHUNTER ASSOCIATIN web page has a listing of most of the state's shoots. Archer's Advantage in Little Rock could be helpful too. Gary and Karen Powell at 12 ring are awesome too and involved with the ABA.
Thanks ! I will check it out.

ISO12ring
April 5th, 2009, 10:38 PM
You can also see Jerrell and gang over at Archers Advantage. They have several flyers regarding shoots around the state. Their place is easy to find as well and have an indoor range.

CherokeeGal
April 5th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Hey! Sean was just there the other day... brought back a pink visor for me....cool. Thanks

bocephus1976
April 6th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I have listed the shoots for Central Arkansas Bowhunters and 12-ring on this forum, so check them out. The next CAB shoot is April 18 and 12-Ring is April 19. Also, check out the new CAB website: www.centralarkansasbowhunters. webs.com

Kara

CherokeeGal
April 7th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I have listed the shoots for Central Arkansas Bowhunters and 12-ring on this forum, so check them out. The next CAB shoot is April 18 and 12-Ring is April 19. Also, check out the new CAB website: www.centralarkansasbowhunters. webs.com

Kara
Thanks.... I did check it out. I appreciate it. Maybe one day soon, I will be able to put some faces with the names. =-)

poke_53
May 7th, 2009, 01:23 PM
talk to scott at gander mountain, he is not a gal but sometimes he acts like one