PDA

View Full Version : Grandview Archery Tournament (Centeridge Ar.)

Doepopper
April 5th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Just shot at a great tournament in Centeridge. Grandview is a new place with mostly new targets. The targets offer both small game as well as a large. This is the first place I've had the privlage of shooting a skunk:D The food was great and the people were very friendly. I'll post more info when I find out about the next tournament. The location is easy to get too and only about 20 minutes from Morrilton.

GoneUser1
April 7th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Just shot at a great tournament in Centeridge. Grandview is a new place with mostly new targets. The targets offer both small game as well as a large. This is the first place I've had the privlage of shooting a skunk:D The food was great and the people were very friendly. I'll post more info when I find out about the next tournament. The location is easy to get too and only about 20 minutes from Morrilton.

got any dates?

Doepopper
April 7th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I'll ask this weekend when I see these people at the Ingrams Archery shoot.

Doepopper
April 26th, 2009, 09:23 PM
I spoke with the owners of the Grandview 3d Club and they will have their next shoot the first Saturday in June.

GoneUser1
April 27th, 2009, 11:01 PM
nice

Doepopper
June 1st, 2009, 11:59 PM
Grandview Tournament is this weekend.

Avalon
June 2nd, 2009, 12:05 AM
Saturday or Sunday? Times? Rhineharts or McKenzies? How many targets? How much money to shoot?:):o

Doepopper
June 2nd, 2009, 12:16 AM
The tournament is Saturday at 10:00 A.M. Shotgun start. My earlier post has the directions.