PDA

View Full Version : outdoor Range

Utah1
April 7th, 2009, 06:27 PM
www.saltcreek3d.com

Me and the family are gonna go check this range out on saturday. hopefully its a good one.

raykingleaves
April 8th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I'm heading that way for the weekend also, maybe I'll have to check it out, I didn't know there was one there, or I would have been there all year last year

havok
April 21st, 2009, 09:59 PM
So how was it? I think I will shoot that range a few times this year

Utah1
April 22nd, 2009, 07:43 PM
wasnt able to shoot it. had a emergency. i have talked to several people that say it a good shoot, but i cant verify. let me know if you shoot it.

BlackTimber
May 17th, 2009, 12:20 PM
It's a decent range. They did a good job with what they have to work with. You will shoot manly back and forth across Salt Creek. The bridges bounce a little crossing them but seem to be sturdy enough. You will be prepared to shoot out to 60 yds. Of course you can always walk up.
I like it because they have some longer shots, it's 3D and good practice. A couple of the targets are now starting to show some sign of where. Sometimes repair foam just does not cut it and you need a new target.
I'll be going again.

hunter_orange13
August 4th, 2009, 11:53 PM
this is one of my favorite ranges to shoot at. its pretty cool and not the most expensive either. just like blacktimber said, be prepared to shoot out to 60. the buffalo is 62 yards away and i think thats the farthest shot. its pretty fun but as metioned before they need some new targets

grizzlyplumber
December 30th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Just trying to keep the Utah forum alive. I dont live in Ut but make the drive every August for the early bowhunt. I guess most Utards are posting on the monster muleys website rather than here.

I'm Not Ted
December 30th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Just not enough Utards on here. I'd post but there's just nothing to talk about. Utah's utah. I go hunting once a year and it's really exciting, then I'm home for the other 51 weeks and it's really dull.

BlackTimber
December 30th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Just not enough Utards on here. I'd post but there's just nothing to talk about. Utah's utah. I go hunting once a year and it's really exciting, then I'm home for the other 51 weeks and it's really dull.

Thats kinda how I feel too.

I'm Not Ted
December 30th, 2009, 05:52 PM
I'd go hunting more, but with football at school, I can't go in the fall except for the any weapon hunt with my recurve on public land. The odds are stacked pretty high against me.