PDA

View Full Version : Archery shops on any of the islands

Lukenbow
April 18th, 2009, 10:51 PM
I am going to the islands and am curious if there are any pro shops on them.
I would like to go in and browse around while I'm there on vacation.
Any info on the subject would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, Luke

wirenut583
September 4th, 2009, 09:38 AM
I to am going to be on Kauai in Oct and would like to know any info on some archery shops

Babooze
September 27th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Kaui has no actual walk in shops. Oahu and Big Island are the only islands with shops. The price of paradise I guess.

ktownhustla
September 28th, 2009, 12:51 AM
J. Hara on big island

ktownhustla
October 18th, 2009, 02:05 AM
check out the other thread for a list of shops on all islands

Monster637
November 8th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I got to the island archer Only mathews dealer on Oahu,,,,good people, Every place to rent is very expensive ,So no huge shooting center like main land indoor, But several of the state parks have places to bang Out arrows , from sunrise to sun down if your a townie or just a visitor !!!:thumbs_up

firesnow
April 28th, 2013, 09:31 AM
I got to the island archer Only mathews dealer on Oahu,,,,good people, Every place to rent is very expensive ,So no huge shooting center like main land indoor, But several of the state parks have places to bang Out arrows , from sunrise to sun down if your a townie or just a visitor !!!:thumbs_up

awesome! okay, this post is like 4 years old, I was wondering if The Island Archer is still there? Besides the expensive rent etc, the place still goes by the MSRP as listed by most companies online? Thinking of picking up a bow package and etc... in Hawaii when I visit in July this year. I checked on the bowtech website, they do carry bowtech and diamond. 2 of which I would like to see :D and my backup PSE bow if the other 2 aren't available.