PDA

View Full Version : 3d shoot

wirenut583
April 30th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Just a reminder that the Kemp Youth Hunt club is ahving their shoot this weekend in Las Cruces, it is a fund raiser for the kids and they can use all the help. If you come come early supposed to blow this weekend.
Thanks in advance

wirenut583
May 3rd, 2009, 08:47 PM
Just finished up at the kemp youth hunt club shoot, Yall missed a good shoot. There were 205 shooters with more than 80 in the MSR the open was won with a 9 over and the MSR was won with a 4 over. it willl be hels again next year so make plans now!

JC07Rhino
May 5th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Just finished up at the kemp youth hunt club shoot, Yall missed a good shoot. There were 205 shooters with more than 80 in the MSR the open was won with a 9 over and the MSR was won with a 4 over. it willl be hels again next year so make plans now!

man i wanted to go so bad but the guy who does bow dips (teamPBR) still has my bow from about two months ago

wirenut583
May 6th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah saturday kinda blew(like the pun) but Sunday was a great day to be shooting. An sunday morning between a couple of targets a real deer ran right thru the crowds, someone heard a Youngun say "Hey Mom the animals are coming to life" also a Javelina was spotted on the course. It was a great day to shoot .

JC07Rhino
May 8th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah saturday kinda blew(like the pun) but Sunday was a great day to be shooting. An sunday morning between a couple of targets a real deer ran right thru the crowds, someone heard a Youngun say "Hey Mom the animals are coming to life" also a Javelina was spotted on the course. It was a great day to shoot .

yeah i remember finding a couple of rattlers last time i was down there and heard some fellers talking about how they saw a deer as well.

wirenut583
May 8th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Any of you northern boys going to shoot at Santa Fe next weekend?

JC07Rhino
May 10th, 2009, 12:07 PM
i wish. but i'm definitely planning on red river already reserved rooms.... then the los lunas shoot.... then sunrise. maybe some of the litter ones inbetween too. how about everyone else?:slice:

wirenut583
June 13th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Just a reminder that there is a shoot Fathers day weekend in the Sacramento Mountains. It is the Thunderbird shoot that the Las Cruces 4h shooting club sponsers every year. This is the second year that it has been in the Lincoln before that it was up in the Gila. Last year they had close to 300 shooters so you will have some shooters. there is 3 courses with 20 targets each. I am going to try and shoot all three on Saturday, I think it could be done but the cards are supposed to be in by 4 so it is going to be tough. Hope to see all y'all there.

Paul Coleman