Archery Talk Forum banner

I take you elk hunting here you take me ? there...

535 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  30-30 
#1 ·
Looking for anyone that would like to do a little friendly trade. I love hunting here in MT and am successful but would like to explore a bit. We would hunt mid September out of a spike camp for a 5-7 days. This is a non-resident draw state. It usually takes two years to draw. So if your interested let me know. I would like to hunt something different: hogs, javelina, coues deer, big mid west white-tail bucks, exotics, etc. I would guarantee you a good hunt here and for sure a good time. I have taken 6 bulls here myself and many more have been taken in my group of hunting friends and family. This will surely take some time to plan out but thats how it goes. PM me if your serious:teeth:

#2 ·
#6 ·
Well look at what I got I just wish I had someplace to take you for KS whitetail but their is TONS of public that no one bowhunts early in the year till Nov then it is full of bird hunters

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.