Archery Talk Forum banner

Crush w/Lee and Tiffay

4K views 46 replies 39 participants last post by  sawtoothscream 
#1 ·
I like the Lakosky's........but how many of you feel betrayed by how they have a new show called "the crush" and its the same shows that were on "Gettin Close"?? I am sitting here at this very moment watching the "big brow tine buck" episode. Lee took the buck in 2005 with a muzzleloader and it was previously shown on "Gettin Close". Why the name change to "the crush" and if one changes the name of the show why not new episodes??? Unless they had to change the name due to legal reasons.......I don't get it.

And I am sick of repeats....though that is probably more the Outdoor Channel than them.:confused::confused: Piggy feel free to set me straight.

#6 ·
You honestly feel betrayed by a television show? It's a TV SHOW....

Tis the season for reruns. Think about it, hunting season basically just ended, guessing it takes some time to cut together the footage and get it out. I'm sure the new season will start before you know it.

#7 ·
Yes I do......getting sick of being lied to by business, banks, insurance companies and now people who make money off my sport? I just want an answer.

#8 ·
Who cares , they are living a dream and a dream most if not all of us would love to live . No matter what the name it's the same two doing what they love to do .

My wife and i had the chance to meet them over in montgomery al last summer . They went out of their way to talk to us , way cool couple .

As for the name change it's been talked about here already . Dead Horse .

#14 ·
Dont watch as much tv and you wont realize there re-runs... Pretty much every tv show i have seen has re runs. You can only kill so many critters in a season... Im sure theyll have plenty come this season.

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#16 ·
This is their re-run season. Their new shows from the 2008 hunting seasons don't start until the next quarter I believe. Lots of shows are showing re-runs while some are showing new shows. It just depends on the show and their airing cycles. And it's the same show, they just changed the name.

#17 ·
Lee who? i think she could just stand there for a half hour and i would watch it ha ha ha ha ha

#19 ·
Really guys, can you imagine setting in a blind with her all day i would be a wreck, i'm sorry but this lady is smokin hot and and and and shoots a bow and hunts, how lucky does one get to marry a hot chick and she says " Lets hunt all the time" Lee some say the President is the luckiest guy in the USA i say bull dude you rock and are my Hero....

#27 ·
I love that show it is one of the most realistic hunting shows. Because they show the down side of it like not connecting on the buck and lee said it today he hunted 50 some days before he got the shot at the big brow buck. No matter if it is reruns its stiil a good show.

#28 ·
For folks that need something to whine, and cry about the name change was made to order. :rolleyes:

For the rest of us we just watch no matter what they call it. :nod:

#31 ·
As for the name change, I saw them at the Iowa Deer Classic.and they said that the name change was due to an attempt by the original owner of the name "Gettin Close" to extort money for the name. It was alot easier to change the name of the show than fight it in court.

Brian

#32 ·
Thanks for the explaination and that makes sense. I feel better now.

#34 ·
Some new shows have began showing up on the outdoor channel. Saw a new primos episode this past weekend with will walker hunting along the mississippi river where the gang had hunted from in 07' season. So new stuff is filtering in with the reruns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.