Archery Talk Forum banner

Check out this blind.

7K views 85 replies 66 participants last post by  cptleo1 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Really, what do you think crazy wolf?

I'm getting one. Seriously..... like tomorrow. Cool as hell if you ask me.

#9 ·
What!!!! $400 bucks???!!!!

Nevermind. I'm ripping the mirrors off my walls.

#16 ·
Pretty cool, but it's nothing new. I can't remember the name, but there was something similar 30 years ago.

#84 ·
Could you imagine, 7 years bad luck from there on out for breaking you mirrors.

#19 ·
blind

I think its way over priced for what it is. I wonder how durable it is. I have the worse luck so I wonder how it would hold up. I dont see how its any better than making your own natural ground blind. It would be alot cheaper . But this is just my thoughts on it. I dont understand why someone want come out with something more affordable during the bad economy .

#20 ·
After seeing a blind like this in a magazine, I made one from plexi-glass and a mirror finish window tinting kit. I thought I was being smart and used thin plexi-glass so it could roll up for transport and storage. Problem was, when it got cold the light weight plexi-glass was too flimsy and it broke. Maybe if an acrylic plastic was used it would hold up better.

#22 ·
That is just about to worst idea I have ever seen. I would maybe try it out for say $25.00. A double bull matrix out does that thing by a mile and is almost the same price. The matrix is lighter, quieter, more user friendly and has evidence it actually works. I want to see a hunter stand up from behind that thing with a bow and get a shot. It looks to tall to shoot from sitting and too low to get away with standing. This product will not make it!

#23 ·
I would definitely give a shot in the woods before I made up my mind.

I agree that some thought would have to be given to getting a shot with a bow but I think backed up to some cedar trees or some blow down it would be doable.

It is an interesting concept and worth a field test.

#28 ·
I used the GhostBlind this past turkey season and I loved it. Easy to pack and weighs in at 22 lbs. The attached back pack system is extremely comfortable and although it looks as if the blind would hit the backs of your legs when walking, it doesn't. I even took a turkey at 7 yards with my bow. Now, I will admit it was with a lot of luck because the tom came around the side where I could get a shot without having to stand. I had deer within 20 yards and they never even knew it was there.

This pic was taken from about 25 yards

Same distance with a little zoom added

#29 ·
blind

Well I didnt want to say it but someone else said it. Stupid looking . It would work good for a woman to use to get a suntan though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.