Archery Talk Forum banner

Any interest in hunting wilderness cheap W.Va semi guided hunt?

498 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bob_Looney 
#1 ·
I'm spending all my spare time pouring over topographical maps and setting up mineral licks in anticipation of the upcoming archery deer season. What is everyone else doing this spring? The water in my area is to muddy to fish. I just signed on with a group of guys that have a lease in the bow hunting only counties of Southern W.Va. It supposedly has 5000+ acres. Any guys interested in a semi guided true wilderness hunting archery deer hunt for $200 a day? Pm me if you are. I scheming on setting up a small time semi guided hunting archery hunt in Southern W.Va bow hunting only counties and was wondering what the interest would be. The area is known for producing good numbers of P&Y class animals. The area could be described as straight up and straight down with mountain laurel running for miles. Access would be truck to trail head then four wheeler to stand. This probably wouldn't pan out for this year but if I have enough interest I can start with doing the leg work for next year. Non resident license sell for $125 and I believe allows one buck and one doe in the bow counties.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.