Archery Talk Forum banner

Badlands 2200 pic

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  msall006 
#1 ·
Does anyone have pics of themselves wearing the badlands 2200 pack or the superday pack? I would like to see it on someone before I ordered one. I dont think it will be too big but would like to see a pic or 2 if someone has any.
thanks
kentucky K

#5 ·
Here are a few recent ones involving my 2200...I've been pretty happy with the pack, it hauls meat nicely when the time comes and has plenty of space for a 3-4 day trip's worth of gear. If you're looking into trips longer than that and you may want to look into a 2800 or 4500 though.

Here's a couple pics...hopefully you can see enough to get a decent idea.

Can't see it real well, but I'm wearing it in this pic and it's loaded down with a couple day's worth of junk...

These are hind quarters from a small elk...the 2200 holds one very well, even if they're larger than these. A mature bull's hind quarters will dwarf these babies!!

Here's the 2200 loaded up completely...this was a 4 day deal and I pretty much couldn't have fit another sheet of toilet paper in there!!

#6 ·
yep

As a blind carrier

#8 ·
Thanks for the pics of the pack...and and the kills are always a little bonus. I've got my mind made up this is the pack for me...cant wait to strap it on this fall.
thanks again and hunt safe
kentucky K

#10 ·
I don't know which pack you got...but you wont go wrong with either..I have the superday pack that I use for college. It has lasted 4 years with over 50lbs of books every day. Not one zipper or buckle has been damage in the hundreds or times I tosed it in the back of the truck. I use and abuse it every day and use it on long pack it trips and it keep coming back for more! By far the best pack made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.