Archery Talk Forum banner

Which Quiver?

726 views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  SLEDGEHAMMER 
#1 ·
I am in the market for a new quiver for my alien I ordered. I would have ordered a tightspot but I am putting an HHA Slider on it so thats out of the picture. I realize the Soft-loc quivers are nice, but the mounting bracket is huge. What should I buy? Just wanting some input! Thanks.

#3 ·
Well, personally I like a really lightweight bow so I went with a Treelimb quiver. They are strong and super light. I have been very impressed so far with this quiver.

#14 ·
I am looking for a one piece, I was wondering about those premium treelimb quivers, they look nice. Is it sturdy once mounted on the pegs?
Yes!

Awsome Quiver. Put the new black Cabon Fiber on my Ninja Elite GT500 and it is the best quiver I have ever used. NO noise, light, great broadhead support, and Look better that that space looking stuff!

#5 ·
The APEX Nano 5 arrow has an extremely small and lightweight bracket. Quiver is also light and seems very durable. Just pick up a couple plastic spacers from the hardware store and you will be set. Same set up I have on my Mathews so I know it works.

Matt

#16 ·
Wildman Fast 4

used a treelimb quiver last year 3 arrow type and liked it but the sliding mechanism got a lil loud towards end of season. I got my new firecat and with it decided to get a new quiver and decided on the Wildman Fast 4 quiver in Next G1 camo and it looks sweet. Its got 2 Built in V.E.M.s, as well as same material in hood, for noise and vibration dampening, offset for better bow balance, two arrow grippers, and 1 button push button release and looks downright sweet. Check out martin website or google it you wont be dissapointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.