Archery Talk Forum banner

Leopard Attack!

3K views 43 replies 36 participants last post by  georgiabuckdan 
#1 ·
Did anyone see the leopard attack on the PH that was on "Hunting with the Pro's"? The most intense video I have seen. :mg:

#7 ·
Wow. I'm glad humans had the brains to invent projectile weapons, otherwise we would be the most helpless prey animals on the face of the Earth. :mg:

#8 ·
I need to dvr it if it comes back on tonight. That was one bad***** cat and it only had one front leg good enough to run on. The hunter that took the shot rushed it just as soon as the PH turned on the spot light. At the end of the show, with the PH standing there the shooter says he made a good shot on the cat the night before!:confused: You almost got the man killed and you think that was a good shot? Good Lord! Those guys do not make enough money to have to put up with that kind of crap.

#18 ·
Can't really blame the Leopard for trying to get some revenge.

#19 ·
Crazy stuff. I agree with the previous post. If I was some mean SOB animal, and someone put a shot in me, I hope I'd leave a few scratches on my way out. That's part of hunting the dangerous ones, I guess.

#21 ·
That cat had the will to live for sure. Why were they using single shot rifles? Regardless defiantly an interesting video thanks for sharing. Now I don't feel as bad for waiting an hour to come down from the tree after sticking an arrow in my bobcat!

#27 ·
I had a dentist that I duck hunt with, that had been after the big 5, tell me that the PH he hunted with was more afraid of a wounded leopard than any other dangerous game. The reason was the leopard would run and hide and then watch its back trail. If you saw the full tracking job on the show that the hunters would move up very cautiously and try to get the cat to show himself by throwing rocks and sticks where he was laying, waiting to attack. That leopard did exactly what my old dentist said he would do. Its hard to imagine that the leopard in that video was able to absorb the hit from a rifle that large and still continue to attack. Awesome.

#29 ·
I had to come back today and watch it again. Leopards are my favorite predator on the planet. That PH is one lucky dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.