PDA

View Full Version : Camotoe's #85 (warning)

camotoe
May 12th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Ah...summer time...time to go to the amusement parks and ride to your heart's content...Got caption?
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc103/camotoe/captions/coasterpuke.jpg

camotoe
May 12th, 2009, 01:32 PM
The roller coaster was so invigorating, Tom couldn't contain his excitement or his burrito

duckhunter808
May 12th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Guy in the second row white T-shirt....

Hmmm....It does taste like chicken! :pukey:

ciscokid
May 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM
I hope that is a girl sitting on the left front row. If not he is screaming like a girl and his gesture seems kinda gay! :pukey:

Funny to say the least!

Tom@LAS
May 12th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Anyone want a beer bath.:eek:

itchyfinger
May 12th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Blarrrrawwwwaaaa!!!!!!!!!

camotoe
May 13th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Bud Light presents...
Real Men of Genius....
Today, we salute you, Mr.Roller Coaster Cookie Tosser (Mr. Roller Coaster Cookie Tosser)
While people sitting in the cars behind you are laughing and screaming wide eyed and bushy tailed, you have cleverly managed to eat 2 lbs. of undercooked chicken wings and a luke warm milkshake an hour before making sure you're in the front of the ride (sittin' in the front yea)
Timing your "retched" assault while passing in front of the camera, gives everyone gathering at the kiosk a chance to see (and buy) photos that are sure to be a family keepsake (why is this seat sticky?)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Oh Sultan of Regurgitation, because without guys like you, the rest of us would only be concerned about keeping our hands inside the car. (keep everything, "inside")
Bud Light Beer, Anheuser Bush
St. Louis, Mo.

tpoof
May 13th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I think I puked a little in my mouth... and in his mouth,, and his.. and the others guys too.. Got Milk?

Idahodawg
May 13th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Bud Light presents...
Real Men of Genius....
Today, we salute you, Mr.Roller Coaster Cookie Tosser (Mr. Roller Coaster Cookie Tosser)
While people sitting in the cars behind you are laughing and screaming wide eyed and bushy tailed, you have cleverly managed to eat 2 lbs. of undercooked chicken wings and a luke warm milkshake an hour before making sure you're in the front of the ride (sittin' in the front yea)
Timing your "retched" assault while passing in front of the camera, gives everyone gathering at the kiosk a chance to see (and buy) photos that are sure to be a family keepsake (why is this seat sticky?)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Oh Sultan of Regurgitation, because without guys like you, the rest of us would only be concerned about keeping our hands inside the car. (keep everything, "inside")
St. Louis, Mo.

:ROFLMAO:

That needs to be submitted to the ad agency for Budweiser.

FSUBIGMAC
May 13th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Bud Light presents...
Real Men of Genius....
St. Louis, Mo.

Classic Brother Classic

Obsession
May 13th, 2009, 02:53 PM
You would think at least one of them would have had brains to either shut their mouth's or cover their face :pukey:

dx2
May 13th, 2009, 02:54 PM
LOL - priceless. I read it in my head just like the commercial (love em).

Bud Light presents...
Real Men of Genius....
St. Louis, Mo.

s4 shooter
May 13th, 2009, 09:27 PM
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i fell out my chair laughting

GWSmith
May 14th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Bud Light presents...
Real Men of Genius....
St. Louis, Mo.

I'm actually sitting here with tears in my eyes trying to type a response because I could hear the exact tone of the voices in that commercial while I read it.
Laughing and crying from how funny that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

messary7
May 15th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Bud Light presents...
Real Men of Genius....
St. Louis, Mo.

Holy S#@%! Dude, if you don't write commercials for a living you're doing the wrong job.
WELL DONE!!

camotoe
May 15th, 2009, 11:27 PM
thanks for all the comps guys...glad you liked it

autorat23
May 15th, 2009, 11:57 PM
thanks for all the comps guys...glad you liked it

LOL....dude, just keep'em coming!

Bowdiddly
May 19th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Bud Light presents...
Real Men of Genius....
St. Louis, Mo.

Too funny